Theme request for CM7

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone I have a request for a theme if someone would be willing to humour me :)

I am looking for something really specific and im hoping someone can make it.

I'm looking for a theme that just has the ICS Status bar icons, nothing else. Like what mrg666 did in the default MiRaGe system theme, but in the ICS cyan color. If someone would take the time to make this I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks for reading :)

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So you want the Cyan color ICS status bar?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed my good sir.

Also this just crossed my mind... but is it also possible to add the cyan color to the default launcher? For the phone/internet.

Sorry DX

Trying to get a very light cyan theme for a wall paper im gonna use.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit confused. You want those icons themed? :p

I make no promises, I don't really know how to make .pngs, so I swap them with other files. :eek:

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit confused. You want those icons themed? :p

I make no promises, I don't really know how to make .pngs, so I swap them with other files. :eek:

Yes sorry that I didn't say that in the last post DX it just crossed my mind. Thank you so much for doing this :)!!! I can code, but I cannot theme to save my life :p

This is what im requesting:
ICS Status bar Icons(Cyan)
Cyan colored Icons for the stock launcher.

Last edited:

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
When my girlfriend wakes up tomorrow (actually... she wakes up before me usually....), I'll ask her if she can do this. Knowing her, she could have that done in like an hour, unless she gets ocd about it.. perfection takes a little longer.

Reactions: HurrrDurrrDURP

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
When my girlfriend wakes up tomorrow (actually... she wakes up before me usually....), I'll ask her if she can do this. Knowing her, she could have that done in like an hour, unless she gets ocd about it.. perfection takes a little longer.

You really think so?

Or to make this easier, could someone tell me where the themes are stored? I could just take the Icon set and color them myself.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
For the launcher icons you can grab mrg666's cyan-lite cm7 theme from his rom. I'm sure it's fine for personal use just don't distribute it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish