I've looked for a stock 2.2.2 rom because that is what my phone originally was on.but I can't find it. I need to be able to reactivate my ov because I'm giving it to my little sister (was on planning to try deving but her b days coming up and I'm broke). And if she had an custom settings she'd press stuff and mess it up. So I'm just look for a stock rom can use. I know you guys I'm ashamed of her to can't use a custom rom HA!

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2
    08-12-2012 02:28 AM
    I've looked for a stock 2.2.2 rom because that is what my phone originally was on.but I can't find it. I need to be able to reactivate my ov because I'm giving it to my little sister (was on planning to try deving but her b days coming up and I'm broke). And if she had an custom settings she'd press stuff and mess it up. So I'm just look for a stock rom can use. I know you guys I'm ashamed of her to can't use a custom rom HA!

Send her to harmonia 1.9

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    topdawg661 likes this.
    08-12-2012 02:44 AM
    I'd be able to activate it and everything still?

08-12-2012 02:48 AM
    I'd be able to activate it and everything still?

Yes you will. All froyo roms have the activate app. But if you really want to go back to stock, you can use sammyz's kdz method to unbrick/return to stock unrooted. Or an even esair way is to flash the zv9 zip.

Sent from my VM670 with LS670ZVJ using Tapatalk 2.
    08-12-2012 03:00 AM
    Yes you will. All froyo roms have the activate app. But if you really want to go back to stock, you can use sammyz's kdz method to unbrick/return to stock unrooted. Or an even esair way is to flash the zv9 zip.

On that note if you go with the zv9 update method. You should flash Bobzhomes recovery, then flash the update.zip reboot then boot to recovery wipe and flash again from stock recovery.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband
    08-12-2012 10:05 AM
    Shell rom for optimus s
    You could switch buttons

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-12-2012 10:56 AM
    Shell rom for optimus s
    You could switch buttons

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Problem there is OS rom won't have Virgin_Mobile activate app

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband
    08-12-2012 11:39 AM
    Send her to harmonia 1.9

Goo.im I'd down does anyone have a link for harmonia 1.9?

08-12-2012 02:53 PM
    I read it had ALL FILES deleted

cm10 rocks
    08-12-2012 03:06 PM
    I read it had ALL FILES deleted

cm10 rocks
    Read what had all files deleted?

08-12-2012 04:31 PM
    " The Ugly:

We had an issue with our Lustre cluster. Ours is laid out with a metadata server, and two object storage targets/servers (OSTs, or basically, file servers). You can think of the metadata server (MDS) as like the MBR or index of a hard drive; the MDS lists where every file is on the OSTs and contains metadata and if it gets wiped out, recovery of data is nigh-impossible. As it turns out, when the new OST was brought online, it caused a race in the MDS, where it thought the new OST was the old, and that all data was missing... And started wiping out the data. By the time everything was over, the cluster was up and running normally, but all the metadata was gone. Because of that, all of the files were inaccessible."
    Farther down:
    " We apologize for the disruption this data loss has caused. We had picked lustre specifically because it was designed to be very reliable and provide high throughput to all of our distribution servers. Despite this setback, Goo.im will continue to operate, and we will work to restore what we can."

08-12-2012 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD