Windows phone Rom?

carloswii5

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering if there is a windows phone rom for the optimus v if there can u guys give me a link please and thank you .

Sent from my Melted Ice Cream Sandwich

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Not possible. Windows will only work with Window's Phone stuff or whatnot.

There are themes out there though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

carloswii5

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
with that theme, and with some of the "WP7" apps, you could imitate a wp7 phone VERY well(although, it will still perform only as well as the ROM installed, and still physically look like your phone.)

Thanks I downloaded the theme and the launcher and it looks pretty convincing thank for the help.

Sent from my Melted Ice Cream Sandwich

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
There is Launcher7 ( free or pro) downloadable from Google play that emulates Windows 7 phone perfectly! If you load the free components, then get all free components. If you load a pro component, then you should pay for the rest of the package. If not it will have a compaitblity issue. I ran the pro edition for a while in CM 7.2. A very nice, clean launcher.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
There is Launcher7...

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet Launcher that supports Widgets too...only reason I don't use it as my primary Launcher is because I've gotten too accustomed to GLOBAL Badge Notifications which is sadly a feature currently exclusive to Nova.
Guide to GLOBAL Badge Notifications--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=199709

Oh, and the only problem I found with Launcher 7 is the custom WP7-style Status Bar has a number of problems. However, if you combine it with StatusBar+, appearance-wise you almost forget it's an Android...almost, but the screen resolution is a dead giveaway.
StatusBar+--> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.tombarrasso.android.wp7bar&token=G1ivMQM-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums