Made my first hot kitchen theme

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Awesome program
Definitely try it out if you haven't yet!
Gingersnap rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Gingersnap too. Played around with the UOT kitchen the other day. Was able to change the 3G/1X icons (which are kinda ugly) but the battery ones wouldn't take. Also tried it with the center clock fix script, but it wouldn't work. My next trick was to add some custom-made PNG icons (38x19px, and pretty snazzy looking) to the SystemUI apk (though the dimensions were different than the ones I was replacing, but with the same exact file names). Result was that the status bar did not show up on top but some garbage showed up on the bottom of the screen. Still tinkering with mine, and may do another kitchen project. Also may decompile the apk and take a look at the XML script. I could possibly change a few things there. Still playing around with it.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I was having issues at first, but I clicked the amend option, and uploaded framework, and systemui straight from my phone and that's when everything started to 'click'. I'm having a blast with my 'new' v!

Sent from my LG-VM670

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I was having issues at first, but I clicked the amend option, and uploaded framework, and systemui straight from my phone and that's when everything started to 'click'. I'm having a blast with my 'new' v!

Sent from my LG-VM670

I tried the amend option and my phone wouldn't support it (using the Gingersnap ROM). Told me to use edify instead.

I'm still throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. Trying to incorporate a clock-centering script. Still working on it.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Awesome program
Definitely try it out if you haven't yet!
Gingersnap rom

Sorry cant dl ur a buckeye fan lol nice work though but still the buckeyes :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20