Has development on IHO CM7 been discontinued?

CaptainPackers

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Has development on IHO CM7 been discontinued? I haven't seen a new build since May, and I had trouble with the latest. Had to recover to an older backup. Any way, I'm beginning to wonder if I should try a different ROM, like Harmonia. I see a build for it as recent as July.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Has development on IHO CM7 been discontinued? I haven't seen a new build since May, and I had trouble with the latest. Had to recover to an older backup. Any way, I'm beginning to wonder if I should try a different ROM, like Harmonia. I see a build for it as recent as July.

MiRaGe is still under development. Latest build was 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I ain't giving up on my IHO kernel development considering I don't like ICS & JB yet

Same here without the development part.

I like the feel of ICS, but hate the performance.

And KCLS is giving advice about themes when I ask :)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Development for IHO Continues. Were you referring to backside IHO? Because yes development has stopped for that particular IHO ROM.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I think maybe Blarf is gone too or are there still additions on the git?

Most developers are using their own repo's for IHO builds (such as what I do), meaning that the main IHO commit has not been updated in sometime. I still developer for OM-Mandylion and well be releasing an update tomorrow.

For the latest IHO builds that are built from source or close to, go here.

Last edited:
Reactions: sellers86

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i hate to see backside come to an end. even though im on the elite now,i sure did like it on the v. would sure take a port of it to the elite any day.

Backside is a rom ahead of its time. It has wayyy more customization than CM7 and had all the customization of an AOKP rom and it didn't even exist yet. Backside is amazing.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Backside is a rom ahead of its time. It has wayyy more customization than CM7 and had all the customization of an AOKP rom and it didn't even exist yet. Backside is amazing.

i agree. backside offered all the customization i wanted. and it was very reliable. i cant recall one reboot using it.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You guys do know BACKside isn't the only CM7 rom with tweaks like that?

There's CyanMobile, has all the tweaks BACKSide did. I believe it had it before BACKside included them too.