04-16-2014 08:47 AM
1,173 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    ive always wondered.. does it cause any known problems? (egl patch)
    You can disable CPU rendering in developer settings, which would do the same thing, right?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-20-2012 12:48 PM
    You can disable CPU rendering in developer settings, which would do the same thing, right?

All I see is you can force GPU Rendering

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-20-2012 01:19 PM
    it should, but it didnt for me
    09-20-2012 01:48 PM
    Then why did my root break? And is there a way to get it working without wiping ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    09-20-2012 01:59 PM
    Then why did my root break? And is there a way to get it working without wiping ?

No because there not much space left in system to add su binary once you break it!

09-20-2012 04:18 PM
    No because there not much space left in system to add su binary once you break it!

Can I format system and keep data as long as I reflash system?

09-20-2012 04:47 PM
    Can I format system and keep data as long as I reflash system?

yes.
    ganggreen30 likes this.
    09-20-2012 04:55 PM
    It'll get fixed when it gets fixed....

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    Yes I know that, all I was saying is it'd be cool if it were fixed next update. Its not a big deal to me I'm patient lol.

sellers86 likes this.
    09-20-2012 06:22 PM
    I flashed adrenaline engine and amphetamines it says I have like 36.8kb left space for ROM do I have enough room to flash adrenaline boost v3? Thanks!

09-20-2012 08:15 PM
    I flashed adrenaline engine and amphetamines it says I have like 36.8kb left space for ROM do I have enough room to flash adrenaline boost v3? Thanks!

I flashed all the zips after uninstalling some things from the ROM. Had enough room for all of them

09-20-2012 08:37 PM
    Just got this ROM working on my LS670. I miss having "Screenshot" as an option on the Power Button menu. I know it'd be a seriously low-priority addition, but will you please keep it in mind?
    09-20-2012 09:12 PM
    Just got this ROM working on my LS670. I miss having "Screenshot" as an option on the Power Button menu. I know it'd be a seriously low-priority addition, but will you please keep it in mind?
    Screenshots already exist. Try look in your settings-> system -> power menu option. You can pick and choose what options you want.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Shinkenred and Thraeryn like this.
    09-20-2012 09:20 PM
    I flashed all the zips after uninstalling some things from the ROM. Had enough room for all of them

I flashed them all without deleting anything from the ROM....

09-20-2012 09:38 PM

Did you flash at the same time as your rom and gapps? Or did you flash after you had already booted rom before?

09-20-2012 09:48 PM
    Did you flash at the same time as your rom and gapps? Or did you flash after you had already booted rom before?

ROM was already booted

09-20-2012 10:11 PM
    That's what I suspected I think that when you boot the rom is when it moves things to the sdext not when you flash it in recovery. So for people trying to flash all of these things just flash the rom then boot. Then g apps then boot then the mods that way enough stuff will be moved to SD ext to leave you room internally for your tweaks.

09-20-2012 10:44 PM
    Just in case someone runs into this... My phone would not boot, it just stuck at the cyanogenmod logo boot screen, until I took out the sd card and tried again. I think it's because I created my sd card partitions on a Mac and it formatted them as boot partitions, hijacking my phone's boot process. Not sure, just a thought. If your phone won't boot, try taking the sd card out until it does, then put it back in.
    09-20-2012 11:06 PM
    Just in case someone runs into this... My phone would not boot, it just stuck at the cyanogenmod logo boot screen, until I took out the sd card and tried again. I think it's because I created my sd card partitions on a Mac and it formatted them as boot partitions, hijacking my phone's boot process. Not sure, just a thought. If your phone won't boot, try taking the sd card out until it does, then put it back in.
    Why didn't you format your SD card in the phone you'll be using it in? Just makes sense to me to format the media in the device it will be used in.

09-20-2012 11:57 PM

I removed things before just to make sure to have for for them all....

Steps:
    Wipe everything
    Flash ROM
    Flash gapps
    Boot
    Reboot
    Reboot into recovery
    Flash tweak
    (Make sure u "mount system" for each one)
    Reboot

09-21-2012 12:38 AM
    That would have been better but for some reason my recovery wouldn't do it.
    A-android-B likes this.
    09-21-2012 04:13 AM
    I removed things before just to make sure to have for for them all....

Steps:
    Wipe everything
    Flash ROM
    Flash gapps
    Boot
    Reboot
    Reboot into recovery
    Flash tweak
    (Make sure u "mount system" for each one)
    Reboot

when you say wipe everything, does that mean format boot, system, dalvik cache, battery stats and ext too? Ive had so many phones with diffent instuctions ive lost my mind on what the right way is.
    A-android-B likes this.
    09-21-2012 05:41 AM
    My week long go-around with JB is done. I did notice a major bug, at least on my phone. If the phone enters deep sleep, data is fine for me, but for some reason I would no longer receive SMS and it would take hours upon hours before it would work fine and I get the classic text bomb.

It would also reboot on me a few times, no biggie, I was used to it on CM 7.2 and 9 before I flashed Amphetamines and switched to I/O to Deadline.

Beyond that, excellent job porting JB BobZ! Unfortunately, the deep sleep issues is gonna keep me from using it as a daily driver and I've gone back to CM9!
    Anonymo likes this.
    09-21-2012 11:05 AM
    when you say wipe everything, does that mean format boot, system, dalvik cache, battery stats and ext too? Ive had so many phones with diffent instuctions ive lost my mind on what the right way is.
    Yes

09-21-2012 01:12 PM
    My week long go-around with JB is done. I did notice a major bug, at least on my phone. If the phone enters deep sleep, data is fine for me, but for some reason I would no longer receive SMS and it would take hours upon hours before it would work fine and I get the classic text bomb.

It would also reboot on me a few times, no biggie, I was used to it on CM 7.2 and 9 before I flashed Amphetamines and switched to I/O to Deadline.

Beyond that, excellent job porting JB BobZ! Unfortunately, the deep sleep issues is gonna keep me from using it as a daily driver and I've gone back to CM9!
    Just to clarify, because I'm sure it's a point of pride for Bobz, it's built from source, not ported.

09-21-2012 01:14 PM
    I never wipe battery stats. Also data, and cache, but I guess that happens in factory reset.

09-21-2012 01:16 PM
1,173 ... 2122232425 ...