[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd have to see it myself as well. If Google had it their way this would have been on our phones but as far as carriers and manufacturers go a software upgrade for us is a missed new phone sale for them.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Actually this is not true... ICS and JB dropped without armv6 support, it had to be added in. So, its partly googles fault that we dont have an official update (not that we would anyway) ;)

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

joemac84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Just an fyi, i tried that scheduler on my zv5 (glass) optimus v, and then it would reboot almost every other time you went to settings. thats with 0 tweaks and mods. (hadnt even used the play store yet.) so that may not be the root cause. but im doing a lil more work to see how well i can replicate it, i wanna find out whats causing these new screen phones to fail, its not like the processor is different.

Changing to deadline worked for me too. Was stuck at 480-600 but now ive been stable at 480-787. I have had a few data issues the last day or two tho, its my first time with this issue. I never had any problems with any other build of this rom

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
HELP HELP?I flashed the egl patch and in broke root!!!! What was this I didn't study it because someone said it was to make phone better how can I reroot or what do I do thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
HELP HELP?I flashed the egl patch and in broke root!!!! What was this I didn't study it because someone said it was to make phone better how can I reroot or what do I do thanks

You didn't lose root. Just go into recovery and wipe and flash again. Or use your backup you made before flashing the patch.

If you forgot to backup then there is a lesson here. Backup often and before flashing anything.

Hope that helps.

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
You didn't lose root. Just go into recovery and wipe and flash again. Or use your backup you made before flashing the patch.

If you forgot to backup then there is a lesson here. Backup often and before flashing anything.

Hope that helps.

Yea forgot to back up but oh well thanks. What is the egl patch by the way?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Disable CPU rendering

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

great explaination... the egl patch is a tweak that disables cpu rendering, which means the gpu is doing all of the graphics, allowing the CPU to process what its supposed to and not get overloaded. this made everything smother overall for me

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I flashed adrenaline engine and amphetamines it says I have like 36.8kb left space for ROM do I have enough room to flash adrenaline boost v3? Thanks!

redrunner1985

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I flashed adrenaline engine and amphetamines it says I have like 36.8kb left space for ROM do I have enough room to flash adrenaline boost v3? Thanks!

I flashed all the zips after uninstalling some things from the ROM. Had enough room for all of them

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar