04-16-2014 07:47 AM
1,173 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Can wait for an update on this ROM.
    EnMod, glarepate and Encerspay45 like this.
    10-09-2012 01:59 PM
    Can wait for an update on this ROM.
    Can't wait for an update on this ROM.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I double second these. I can't wait, but I can and will, because I can't get it to compile.

This space intentionally left blank.
    Encerspay45 likes this.
    10-09-2012 03:07 PM
    I can't wait until we get back on topic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    10-09-2012 03:17 PM
    I agree, get back on topic. BobZhome has made some awesome Roms, this one is his finest, in my opinion.

zoidberg_md likes this.
    10-09-2012 04:48 PM
    4.1.2, now released.

johnh02 and Deal Trees like this.
    10-09-2012 04:58 PM
    4.1.2, now released.

I saw that in the news. Who knows what that means for non-tablet devices... it seems like the focus was on screen rotation on the home screen.
    10-09-2012 07:11 PM
    4.1.2, now released.

Eh cyanogenmod will in incoperate sooner or later

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Encerspay45 likes this.
    10-09-2012 09:32 PM
    3 days with no posts? I guess everyone's too busy!

I just wanted to report that for the last several days I have had no data disconnects. I did not do anything to my phone other than use it. I'm using the 9/15 version. Ever since I've been on this ROM the data has disconnected every so often (I assume after deep sleep), and toggling airplane mode/mobile data or reboot was required to restore it. But since Tuesday or so this week it has not disconnected once. Did anyone else experience this?
    Encerspay45 likes this.
    10-12-2012 02:25 PM
    3 days with no posts? I guess everyone's too busy!

I just wanted to report that for the last several days I have had no data disconnects. I did not do anything to my phone other than use it. I'm using the 9/15 version. Ever since I've been on this ROM the data has disconnected every so often (I assume after deep sleep), and toggling airplane mode/mobile data or reboot was required to restore it. But since Tuesday or so this week it has not disconnected once. Did anyone else experience this?
    I wish this was the case cause I would still be running this rom,I can not go with out knowing for sure if I am getting my text/calls or not,I was hoping for a update this week but no news so far,I hope the developer is making progress
    10-12-2012 02:53 PM
    I'm sure there'll be an update eventually. Bobz is doing some home remodeling right now, plus he's got 5 kids, so I think he's just busy with life. I'm pretty anxious for an update myself, but we'll just have to wait.

10-12-2012 03:05 PM
    I wish this was the case cause I would still be running this rom,I can not go with out knowing for sure if I am getting my text/calls or not,I was hoping for a update this week but no news so far,I hope the developer is making progress
    Just for the record, a data disconnect does not mean a signal disconnect. You still get texts and calls.
    10-12-2012 03:06 PM
    Just for the record, a data disconnect does not mean a signal disconnect. You still get texts and calls.
    Really? That's good to know!

Encerspay45 likes this.
    10-12-2012 04:25 PM
    Bobz? You still alive?

10-14-2012 02:14 PM
    Bobz? You still alive?

Yes, life has became very complicated recently. Each night, I have been to drained either physically or mentally to do any work on any android related project.
    Hopefully things will get back to normal with in a few weeks...sorry!
    10-15-2012 04:12 AM
    Yes, life has became very complicated recently. Each night, I have been to drained either physically or mentally to do any work on any android related project.
    Hopefully! Good luck bob

jonny5449 and Zakman like this.
    10-15-2012 04:33 AM
    Yeah you guise should chill on the inquiries about the next update.. I mean, I'm always excited for another update as well as the next guy here but before I post about it, I think to myself "if I were in his slippers(or shoes whatever your preference) and I got people asking me constantly about the next update when I have a-whole-nother life going on, how would I feel?" It's when I realize that this dev is AWESOME enough to do this on his spare time for FREE and I wouldn't want to pester him to hurry up or anything. I mean, it's nice enough he develops it then SHARES it with us. He could just make it for himself or something.

ANYWAYS that's my 5 am rant for today. In conclusion, devs like BobZ are all awesome. Goodnight I mean morning.
    10-15-2012 07:05 AM
    You never have to apologize for not volunteering your time to a project you've already supported for months. You've done a great job, and we're all thankful. I'm sure you've got a bucket list of things to do with this thing when you get around to it. We'll be patient.
    redrunner1985 likes this.
    10-15-2012 08:43 AM
    Yeah you guise should chill on the inquiries about the next update.. I mean, I'm always excited for another update as well as the next guy here but before I post about it, I think to myself "if I were in his slippers(or shoes whatever your preference) and I got people asking me constantly about the next update when I have a-whole-nother life going on, how would I feel?" It's when I realize that this dev is AWESOME enough to do this on his spare time for FREE and I wouldn't want to pester him to hurry up or anything. I mean, it's nice enough he develops it then SHARES it with us. He could just make it for himself or something.

ANYWAYS that's my 5 am rant for today. In conclusion, devs like BobZ are all awesome. Goodnight I mean morning.
    well isnt there allways a life going on?Im very patient just had to say that...you act as if there wouldnt be somones life going on...hope you get things worked out at home bob....
    10-15-2012 08:57 AM
    Let's end the ETA debate, please. If someone asks, either passively or actively, the developer will more than likely pass right over it, due to the nature of building and such. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

10-15-2012 11:15 AM
    Don't stress about it Bob... Take a well deserved break so when you're ready to dig in again you'll be nice and refreshed.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    redrunner1985 likes this.
    10-15-2012 11:22 AM
    With a family your size I'm not surprised. Life always comes first.

10-15-2012 11:26 AM
    I'm trying to fix the ril maybe make a flash able zip

10-15-2012 06:23 PM
    I'm trying to fix the ril maybe make a flash able zip

How could someone that isn't even on virgin mobile fix virgin mobile rail? You can't be sure.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    10-16-2012 06:49 AM
    How could someone that isn't even on virgin mobile fix virgin mobile rail? You can't be sure.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    Bob's ROM got patched for the Optimus S, has the exact same problem...
    10-16-2012 09:43 AM
    Bob's ROM got patched for the Optimus S, has the exact same problem...
    Okay then, this just confirms that I need to spend more time on the OS forums. I'm obviously missing part of the action.

sellers86 likes this.
    10-16-2012 01:09 PM
1,173 ... 2930313233 ...