[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
probably the beats audio.zip flash along with the AudioFX app...that what I use --basically a stock Linux audio improvement. Love it with use of a good pair of buds;)
Obviously don't use with this ROM, however

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty bad, I'm waiting for the next release(Because google now scrolling is fixed :D ), Whenever you lock your phone and set it somewhere for like 10 minutes (deep sleep) data turns off (Which is normal) but when you unlock it, data does not want to connect, that's the issue.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You can add "toggle mobile data" to the power widget and keep it off when you are not using it. It's usually there when you turn it on then.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

mjoecarroll

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The only data problem I have experienced is when I go from wi-fi to mobile data. For some reason, my 3G won't turn on.
Also, I was in Cincinnati last night (I'm normally in Indiana) and I had full 3G bars, but my data would not work at all. I turned on and off airplane modeand that didn't seem to work. Don't know if that has to do with your ROM, the PRL, or VM, but I thought I would post it here.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The only data problem I have experienced is when I go from wi-fi to mobile data. For some reason, my 3G won't turn on.
Also, I was in Cincinnati last night (I'm normally in Indiana) and I had full 3G bars, but my data would not work at all. I turned on and off airplane modeand that didn't seem to work. Don't know if that has to do with your ROM, the PRL, or VM, but I thought I would post it here.
That is a current ROM issue sir.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
You forgot to mention that I also have a wife and five kids...so that means there are six cell phones in my house :eek:

Thanks to your info, I was able to trim Trebuchet by 10mb...but the ROM is still at 91mb. I've had to make a smaller version of Gapps to be able to flash it completely.

As far as an update: Camcorder is now working and mass storage is working in Linux ONLY. I'll probably release another build this weekend, with hopes of having mass storage for Windows and the data issue fixed...but no promises!

Also bobz, Audio mic needs to be fixed for apps just letting you know :)

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Are there any scripts I can flash to have dalvik-cache and apps on to the sd-ext

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Kraven fixed Headphone routing. So now no sound comes out phone when headphones are attached. October 6 is his latest build.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Kraven fixed Headphone routing. So now no sound comes out phone when headphones are attached. October 6 is his latest build.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I'm curious about that fix and its compatibility with other 4.0 and 4.1 builds. I would assume that this would require a new build and some more bug fixing at the very least, if it could even be added that way. Regardless, I assume that if someone else did the legwork on this one, barring its incompatibility with 4.1 (and I hope it's compatible), I hope it would be included in future builds.

glitchpanda

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Might be nice to get an occasional nightly build or something since it seems there's been a number of new fixes but no build for a month

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC