[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I build my ROM's to my liking...no one forces you to use it...there are plenty of others to flash :-*

I meant no disrespect.

Is there a lag between the time your apps2sd code kicks in and when the apps are downloaded?

During restore google play automatically starts downloading all my apps. Easy but I do end up hitting the upper limit of internal storage about half-way through; apparently I use a lot more than 20 apps.

Camera still seems a bit glitchy by the way.

Last edited:

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
These are the things I noticed so far in my first 5 seconds.

-Baseband version is displaying "unknown"
-Voice search is broke(I'll be looking into this a bit and see if we can FINALLY have it).
-ADB will not connect to the device(o_O)
-Screen Brightness does not work
-Force Reboot with the slightest Over Clock.

So far this ROM is turing into something AMAZING! The Performance is amazing but it crashes hard, either way its coming together! Better then the last 2 builds!

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I think this may finally be stable enough for me to use on a daily basis (thanks Bob). I don't know about anyone else, but the screen brightness is jacked up and won't work in settings.

Reactions: tgp

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
because:
A2SD++
-Moves /data/app to /sd-ext
-Moves /data/app-private to /sd-ext
-Moves /data/dalvik-cache to /sd-ext
-Moves /data/data to /sd-ext
-Works with EXT 2/3/4 filesystems
-ZipAligns /data/app on every boot
-No symlinks

whereas the int2sd scripts my be somewhat quicker, but do not offer the same...

Right, yes I know that's what it says it does and int2sd says it mounts /sd-ext as /data. Doesn't that mean the moves are not necessary, or am I not in the right mind-set?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
i compared a2sd++/int2ext/int2ext+... take a look at the scripts... different binds, and im not sure how the device would act moving nvram/radio to ext... (or if they even exist in /data)... ill try them...

I use int2ext+ in my rom and it works fine apart from one reboot to get service working. In the script I had to change all instances of /data/nvram to /data/radio if you were looking at masterminds though he said he included the fix I found

Edit: by the way it does work on this ROM too.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The thing I've been looking for that could help some with cm10 is sys2ext but so far I haven't found such a thing. If it were possible though then maybe full gapps use?

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The thing I've been looking for that could help some with cm10 is sys2ext but so far I haven't found such a thing. If it were possible though then maybe full gapps use?

I agree, something like this needs to happen. I think we should try to make it so all system essential apps stay on the NAND and anything that is non-essential moved to an SD-ext. This will give the system to breath, and more play room for us.

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Woohoo! Third build was the charm. Whatever the issue I was having with my calls going straight to voicemail is fixed. I had faith in Bob. :'(

I'm happy because now I can switch back to using this as my normal rom. Thanks be to Bob! :)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Flashed the 8/31 build last night. Woke up to no data (1-2 grayed out bars in the signal indicator). Switched airplane mode on and off several times with no joy. Reboot fixed it, but it only lasted about 35 minutes. I wiped everything thoroughly before flashing, including sd-ext. I'm pretty sure it's inconsequential, but I'm on ZV4 baseband.

Really a smooth ROM though, maybe I need to try flashing again?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Flashed the 8/31 build last night. Woke up to no data (1-2 grayed out bars in the signal indicator). Switched airplane mode on and off several times with no joy. Reboot fixed it, but it only lasted about 35 minutes. I wiped everything thoroughly before flashing, including sd-ext. I'm pretty sure it's inconsequential, but I'm on ZV4 baseband.

Really a smooth ROM though, maybe I need to try flashing again?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Same issue here, I don't think the radio was fixed yet.

Google Now almost works, I can't see tiles though, the screen doesnt scroll past the "sample tiles"