[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Your out of space on DATA partition? Your apps should be on SD-EXT, correct? And you moved your app/data...so your telling me Dalvik is using up 187MB?
:confused:

I'm using sd-ext, and I have around 383mb free on EXT, with 22 apps installed. My internal is at 39.8mb free, with app data on /sd-ext/data2. So maybe that is good? I think I confused myself lol :p. I am just trying to see if my storage spaces are pretty much where they should be.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got done trying the updated google search(Google Now) on the play store. It doesn't work on OV, possibly due to it requiring ARMv7 instructions. I was only able to get as far as selecting the "Yes, I am In" option before the app stop responding.

+1 to proximity sensor, have to power off the screen when using the dialer.

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm using sd-ext, and I have around 383mb free on EXT, with 22 apps installed. My internal is at 39.8mb free, with app data on /sd-ext/data2. So maybe that is good? I think I confused myself lol :p. I am just trying to see if my storage spaces are pretty much where they should be.

My personal experience was that, out of 100 total apps(this includes what is already part of the system) my internal filled after half of the restoration from Google, not from titanium, and so no more apps could install. This is with 2gb in my sd-ext(I have a 32gb card). The only way to fix it was the a2sd++ script. tried int2sd but didn't work; not sure if the install didn't stick because I didn't really see reason in the code why it wouldn't but I'm no expert.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

velvetvetfog82

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with this rom since last night and i've been loving it. Great work! Only problems i've had is the prox sensor don't work and i can't get wifi. I've seen someone else bring up the prox sensor but not wifi. Is everyone else getting wifi or should i not be expecting to have wiif? Thanks very much for your time.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with this rom since last night and i've been loving it. Great work! Only problems i've had is the prox sensor don't work and i can't get wifi. I've seen someone else bring up the prox sensor but not wifi. Is everyone else getting wifi or should i not be expecting to have wiif? Thanks very much for your time.

WiFi works fine for me, are you able to scan and connect to a network at all?

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
For those who cannot get the brightness to change, go into settings and enable the setting that lets you slide the notification bar left and right to adjust brightness . That works for me.

joelz

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
For those who cannot get the brightness to change, go into settings and enable the setting that lets you slide the notification bar left and right to adjust brightness . That works for me.

Doesn't work for me. Any other settings you modified to get brightness to change?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: glarepate

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
4a4cf808-0fac-98b3.jpg

That's 12 hours 30 minutes on battery right there... and I only charged it to 97%. I've been reading articles online for two hours and WiFi has been on for about six of the twelve hours. I'm a happy flasher.
Thanks again Bob.

Reactions: BobZhome

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok i'm going to bite the bullet and try this rom. I've been in a flash happy mood lately and this is i think the only rom I havent tried yet, mostly due to tethering not working and mass storage not working. But I figured I can just take out the sd card and put it into my laptop for file transfer and I'm hoping something like barnacle will work for tethering. Any how downloading it now and of course thank you to BobZ for ALL of his hard work with ALL the rom's he has done.

Side note: HOLY HELL that other gapps package is almost 100MB :confused:

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok i'm going to bite the bullet and try this rom. I've been in a flash happy mood lately and this is i think the only rom I havent tried yet, mostly due to tethering not working and mass storage not working. But I figured I can just take out the sd card and put it into my laptop for file transfer and I'm hoping something like barnacle will work for tethering. Any how downloading it now and of course thank you to BobZ for ALL of his hard work with ALL the rom's he has done.

Side note: HOLY HELL that other gapps package is almost 100MB :confused:

Use the littler, BobZ, one. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon