[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
yeah, all up to date for the sdk.

I just updated my SDK to 4.1 and still can't get adb working either. ICS was working before because when I originally installed the SDK I opted for 4.0.x support.

Anybody else having this issue? I re-installed the 8/22 version, thinking that it had worked with the 4.0.x adb, but no luck.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Use the littler, BobZ, one. :)

Lol yeah I know, I I did that. Was just commenting on it.

Well the rom runs beautifully, I got tethering with both barnacle and wifi tether for root users but as of right now the lack of space kills it for me. I installed a couple apps and was down to about 30mb free. On the bright side I moved a few things to the sd and they were still there after a reboot lol.

Looking forward to progress

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't work for me. Any other settings you modified to get brightness to change?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I just went to settings>Status Bar > Brightness Control

Just and FYI though I just went to the normal brightness setting and I can use that slider too, so I don't know why you cant..

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
This ROM runs fairly well. But I can't install all my apps. I do have 1gb SD-EXT but Titanium reports that I have 700mb left to use. B
So I thought it should be able to handle it.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with YouTube running completely? I can load a video but within 5 seconds it soft resets the phone.

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea it's likely though I remember YouTube working okay on CM9 ICS. Of course video drivers could be quite different in JB.

I watched a 7 minute video without it rebooting. But that was after it rebooted once.

Also, I just got an MMS... so at least its working in one direction.

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So did you get a2sd++ working? Are you able to install more apps?

a2sd++ works for me perfectly; int2sd did not. I have around 40+ apps with google+, facebook, maps, google music, swiftkey, angry bird and instagram included in that list; those are the largest apps on my phone ranging from 18mb - 30mb.

I don't understand why int2sd doesn't work. I've read through the code and it seemed pretty straight forward so either I am not reading something right or the flash just didn't stick. Everything that I want on my phone works for the most part and everything is setup so I am reluctant to go and spend time re flashing just to try again; I'm mostly just an end-user that likes to tinker when I have time.

Here are some screenshots of what my storage looks like using a2sd++ (I assume based on the first image that I am using 16MB on my internal memory):
ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot1%20%282%29.png

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with YouTube running completely? I can load a video but within 5 seconds it soft resets the phone.

It did for me for about ten minutes. I let the phone sit for a little but and it sorted itself out on my phone.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
a2sd++ works for me perfectly;

Same here. I have about 30 user apps installed, with 35MB internal memory used/144MB free. I used clodfelterac's directions on Pg. 9 to insert the a2sd++ script into the ROM before i flashed it. Without it, I could install only about 15 user apps until the internal memory was full.

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I have about 30 user apps installed, with 35MB internal memory used/144MB free. I used clodfelterac's directions on Pg. 9 to insert the a2sd++ script into the ROM before i flashed it. Without it, I could install only about 15 user apps until the internal memory was full.

Just for documenting here, I didn't follow clodfelterac's instructions. I basically just followed the devs instructions at XDA in that all I did was flash the script.

so basically my steps were:
1) wipe data, cache, sd-ext, dalvik
2) partition sd-card (2gb sd-ext, 0 swap)
3) mount sdcard
4) adb push bobz rom, gapps, a2sd++ scripts
5) flashed Bobz rom
6) flashed gapps
7) flashed a2sd++
8) reboot