[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

daddy4life09

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
can someone confirm if the mic is working or not?if not can we get it added to the op? also are there any fixes for the loss of service due to the deep sleep issue?

Last edited:

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
We could just put the apps the phone doesn't need to boot to the SD card, like Calculator, Gallery, and stuff like Apollo. I don't understand the way everything works, so we might need to do a 2 flash process.

mvanzante

May 19, 2011
Visit site
This was my problem as well. If I had the card in on initial boot, it would never start up. After the initial boot, it was able to boot with the card in, but on any attempt to install a new app with the card in, it would reboot.

Turned out that my FAT32 extended partition was apparently screwing things up; the extended partition has to be EXT3. I gather that that's how A2SD++ always works, but n00bs might want to be aware :)

OMG, thank you! I was about to give up on this ROM when I ran across this message. I pulled my SD card to give it a shot and sure enough, that was it!

Last edited:

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a dictation app and a guitar tuner app; both use the mic, and neither work under the current version of the ROM. The tuner app indicates that it can't initialize the mic properly.

Sent from something to somewhere, somehow

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I know that COT does partitioning for SD cards in the phone with EXT and Swap support, which is what I've used with the most success. I know CWM is popular, especially with the cross-hardware flashers (LS670's flashing VM670 ROMS), but that function is worth all the coding headache in the world.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I know that COT does partitioning for SD cards in the phone with EXT and Swap support, which is what I've used with the most success. I know CWM is popular, especially with the cross-hardware flashers (LS670's flashing VM670 ROMS), but that function is worth all the coding headache in the world.

If I'm not mistaken, both COT and CWM handle partitioning.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mvanzante

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, so much, Bobz, for building this. My Optimus is still kicking!

Also, I wanted to note that I haven't been able to match any of my download's MD5 hashes with the one you have posted on your site for the 9/15 build. I figured it was just the previous build's hash but I thought I'd mention it since that combined with the SD card issue confused me for awhile.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, so much, Bobz, for building this. My Optimus is still kicking!

Also, I wanted to note that I haven't been able to match any of my download's MD5 hashes with the one you have posted on your site for the 9/15 build. I figured it was just the previous build's hash but I thought I'd mention it since that combined with the SD card issue confused me for awhile.

Ignore the first 4 characters from the MD5 in the OP and compare it to what you've got.

JimJ2mz

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Bob, who created Gingerbread ROM that I used and tdm, who created the wonderful Quattrimus both working on THIS?! Not to mention a whole bunch of geniuses working on this build! I'm simply speechless. :D A few questions since I'm new to this. This build IS compatible with the LG Vortex right? And for some reason, I can't make a call. Roaming indicator is on as well. Enlighten me. XD and sadly, no rotation.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Bob, who created Gingerbread ROM that I used and tdm, who created the wonderful Quattrimus both working on THIS?! Not to mention a whole bunch of geniuses working on this build! I'm simply speechless. :D A few questions since I'm new to this. This build IS compatible with the LG Vortex right? And for some reason, I can't make a call. Roaming indicator is on as well. Enlighten me. XD and sadly, no rotation.

Bobz and tdm are not explicitly working together on this, as far as I know, however, I'm sure that if it hasn't already happened, they will benefit from each other's work, sharing fixes for various bugs. Tdm mentioned yesterday that he compiled a JB build, but if he got it to boot, he hasn't said so yet. As far as I'm aware, Bobz build is not for the Vortex, but I believe that tdm generally builds for multiple devices, the Vortex included. As for screen rotation, I believe that it is working, but I haven't been running this ROM for at least a week, so I don't recall for certain.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Bobz and tdm are not explicitly working together on this, as far as I know, however, I'm sure that if it hasn't already happened, they will benefit from each other's work, sharing fixes for various bugs. Tdm mentioned yesterday that he compiled a JB build, but if he got it to boot, he hasn't said so yet. As far as I'm aware, Bobz build is not for the Vortex, but I believe that tdm generally builds for multiple devices, the Vortex included. As for screen rotation, I believe that it is working, but I haven't been running this ROM for at least a week, so I don't recall for certain.

I can confirm working screen rotation.

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy