[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish this was the case cause I would still be running this rom,I can not go with out knowing for sure if I am getting my text/calls or not,I was hoping for a update this week but no news so far,I hope the developer is making progress

Just for the record, a data disconnect does not mean a signal disconnect. You still get texts and calls.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Bobz? You still alive?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, life has became very complicated recently. Each night, I have been to drained either physically or mentally to do any work on any android related project.
Hopefully things will get back to normal with in a few weeks...sorry!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, life has became very complicated recently. Each night, I have been to drained either physically or mentally to do any work on any android related project.

Hopefully! Good luck bob:D

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you guise should chill on the inquiries about the next update.. I mean, I'm always excited for another update as well as the next guy here but before I post about it, I think to myself "if I were in his slippers(or shoes whatever your preference) and I got people asking me constantly about the next update when I have a-whole-nother life going on, how would I feel?" It's when I realize that this dev is AWESOME enough to do this on his spare time for FREE and I wouldn't want to pester him to hurry up or anything. I mean, it's nice enough he develops it then SHARES it with us. He could just make it for himself or something.

ANYWAYS that's my 5 am rant for today. In conclusion, devs like BobZ are all awesome. Goodnight I mean morning.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

You never have to apologize for not volunteering your time to a project you've already supported for months. You've done a great job, and we're all thankful. I'm sure you've got a bucket list of things to do with this thing when you get around to it. We'll be patient.

daddy4life09

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you guise should chill on the inquiries about the next update.. I mean, I'm always excited for another update as well as the next guy here but before I post about it, I think to myself "if I were in his slippers(or shoes whatever your preference) and I got people asking me constantly about the next update when I have a-whole-nother life going on, how would I feel?" It's when I realize that this dev is AWESOME enough to do this on his spare time for FREE and I wouldn't want to pester him to hurry up or anything. I mean, it's nice enough he develops it then SHARES it with us. He could just make it for himself or something.

ANYWAYS that's my 5 am rant for today. In conclusion, devs like BobZ are all awesome. Goodnight I mean morning.

well isnt there allways a life going on?Im very patient just had to say that...you act as if there wouldnt be somones life going on...hope you get things worked out at home bob....

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Let's end the ETA debate, please. If someone asks, either passively or actively, the developer will more than likely pass right over it, due to the nature of building and such. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

monepone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't stress about it Bob... Take a well deserved break so when you're ready to dig in again you'll be nice and refreshed. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site

With a family your size I'm not surprised. Life always comes first.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
How could someone that isn't even on virgin mobile fix virgin mobile rail? You can't be sure.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

Well sellers I'm not gonna argue with you because I don't want to and for the sake at spamming the thread
I'm just giving it a old classic try
My friend has a OV rooted with service he will test for me

If you wish to discuss further please pm me thanks a bunch:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

velvetvetfog82

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I found out something through my resaerch today. I love 10.0.0 but hate that data issues so i have been on 9.1.0 for a while. The other day i got a jonesing for some 10.0.0 and instead of doing a wipe i just dirty flashed 10.0.0. It gave me 10.0.0 with no data issues at all over 3 days. today i did a wipe and flashed 10.0.0 and every hour or so i get "problem recieving data". So.....9.1.0 running then flash 10.0.0= no data issues and jelly bean goodness. At least for me.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I found out something through my resaerch today. I love 10.0.0 but hate that data issues so i have been on 9.1.0 for a while. The other day i got a jonesing for some 10.0.0 and instead of doing a wipe i just dirty flashed 10.0.0. It gave me 10.0.0 with no data issues at all over 3 days. today i did a wipe and flashed 10.0.0 and every hour or so i get "problem recieving data". So.....9.1.0 running then flash 10.0.0= no data issues and jelly bean goodness. At least for me.

I'm going to try this and report back.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Can you test voice search to see if that works as well?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital