[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I tested the dirty flash. I should have realized that it would not work. CM9 and CM10 is woefully unstable on my phone. I didn't even get far enough to see if the data didn't drop.

Back to Mirage for me.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

velvetvetfog82

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I tested the dirty flash. I should have realized that it would not work. CM9 and CM10 is woefully unstable on my phone. I didn't even get far enough to see if the data didn't drop.
I hate to hear that. Don't know why it's working on my phone but it is. I have noticed that things that people say makes their phone unstable never makes mine unstable. Don't know how mines different but I promise its worked and is still working.
Back to Mirage for me.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

velvetvetfog82

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why that combined our posts. I hate to hear it didn't work on your phone. I promise it's working fine on mine. My phone never really gets unstable though. Hope it works for someone else.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why that combined our posts. I hate to hear it didn't work on your phone. I promise it's working fine on mine. My phone never really gets unstable though. Hope it works for someone else.

You typed between the open quote and close quote.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Pomman

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
data is stable till you switch from 3G to WiFi and it is no going right back after using WiFi to 3G losing connection. /!\

Sent from my type-R

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
data is stable till you switch from 3G to WiFi and it is no going right back after using WiFi to 3G losing connection. /!\

Sent from my type-R

That odd I can switch from 3g to WiFi them WiFi to 3G with out losing connection! I only lose 3G after my phone been unuse for a while! But I can deal with it because JB has some awesome features!:D thanks BOBZ:thumbup:

Also I tryed the dirty flash but no luck
If any one know of an app/ect to fix 3g drop please post :D:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys/girls I found a 92% working cm10 Google now! You can download it via the market/play.
Download the app called "goo manager" and search for "Google now" as always voice does not work :( and...... enjoy

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a 90% working google now its in rashed latest gapps on xda. Scrolling works

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Can someone test out a call using GrooveIP? Dunno if it's just me or if it's currently a bug. I'm able to run GrooveIP and log in but when I make a call, I don't hear anything. GrooveIP functions as if a regular phone call correct?

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Can someone test out a call using GrooveIP? Dunno if it's just me or if it's currently a bug. I'm able to run GrooveIP and log in but when I make a call, I don't hear anything. GrooveIP functions as if a regular phone call correct?

No sound here either. I believe it's due to the missing audio libs/microphone issue like with voice search.

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Are there any patches/updates that fix the USB Tethering and USB Mass Storage issues? Also, when it says that 'WiFi Tethering' doesn't work, is that referring to the 'Built-in' WiFi Tethering or is it saying that we can't even use a WiFi Tethering app from the market?

Thanks!

BJ