[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Still cannot get this to install properly on my s. ROM flashes fine, gapps flashes fine. Boot phone....no setup wizard, no market. Any clues?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I don't even have an sd-ext. Its like it won't flash fully.

I flashed just the rom, let it boot. Much better. Home key, rom works amazing. Reboot into recovery, flash gapps. No vending.apk. I'm stumped!

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I don't even have an sd-ext. Its like it won't flash fully.

I flashed just the rom, let it boot. Much better. Home key, rom works amazing. Reboot into recovery, flash gapps. No vending.apk. I'm stumped!

Are you flashing small gapps or normal?

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Where can i get bobz recovery to flash zv9 update and will it put stock recovery back on phone i have to return phone for warrenty issues . The recobery image on th op just downloads a txt document?

Turn that frown into a murderous grin

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Small. The one bob posted in the open. Strangest thing. The rom runs great, I just can't find a gapps that works. :(

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Where can i get bobz recovery to flash zv9 update and will it put stock recovery back on phone i have to return phone for warrenty issues . The recobery image on th op just downloads a txt document?

Turn that frown into a murderous grin

You have to rename it to a .img and flash it with recovery flasher or a terminal out flash image gui or something. You have to flash the zv9 update twice to get stock rom and stock recovery. You can Google Bob z home's rom website and find a link to his recovery there as well.

come to the dark side

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I think there is something wrong with GApps or the ROM. I just reformatted my SD card, made and sd-ext partition. I STILL cannot get a Play store on clean flash. I know its not a space issue. Has anyone got this WORKING from a clean flash or dirty flash?

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I think there is something wrong with GApps or the ROM. I just reformatted my SD card, made and sd-ext partition. I STILL cannot get a Play store on clean flash. I know its not a space issue. Has anyone got this WORKING from a clean flash or dirty flash?

Wow. Weird. I once though on Bob's CM9.1 forgot to flash Gapps and still had Play Store (although I am almost sure it showed up only AFTER I had to manually link my Google account, never checked if I had it before I linked an account)...maybe this may help though?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

My worked find I just updated it! Using bobz old gapps modified by me:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

chucklay

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
quick question: would installing the non-custom gapps fix voice search, or is that even possible? And about how big of an EXT partition would I need to install it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21