[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The work around was to uninstall the voice search and install the one from the market. That only works on the first few releases, not the latest ones, because in the last 2 or 3 updates, apps don't have access to the mic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
11-3-12:

1. Sync'd with CM10: Now at Android 4.1.2
  2. Fixed: Notification Blur
    [*]Fixed: USB mass storage
  3. Tweaked: Button Lights(they behave nicely now)
  4. NOTE: Also new custom Gapps below

...are you sure about that USB mass storage? It still isn't working for my Optimus S. It usually won't even connect; and when it does, the computer won't recognize it (and this is WITH the LG drivers installed). The tenth time I tried to get it working, it simply caused the phone to reboot. Still having to go to "mount usb storage" from Recovery in order to connect the thing to the computer...

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Well let me let u in on something my ov has been with me since oct 2011 I use it daily its my One and Only and the mic doesn't WORK BRO. not for anything!!! Sound hound groove IP and last and least voice Search.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Okay, "bro", like I stated, the mic does not work for applications, so it won't function for GrooveIP, Soundhound, or Voice Search. Regular calls work fine.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
...are you sure about that USB mass storage? It still isn't working for my Optimus S. It usually won't even connect; and when it does, the computer won't recognize it (and this is WITH the LG drivers installed). The tenth time I tried to get it working, it simply caused the phone to reboot. Still having to go to "mount usb storage" from Recovery in order to connect the thing to the computer...

Did you try toggling adb?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely none. MMS on the other hand, has been decidedly slow to send. Like days slow.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Weird...I hadn't been getting any SMS since midnight and now every single text I've missed since then seems to be slowly trickling in...I damn near missed my carpool to work this morning...

anon(793715)

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Weird...I hadn't been getting any SMS since midnight and now every single text I've missed since then seems to be slowly trickling in...I damn near missed my carpool to work this morning...

Using the stock message app, notifications don't show for me. Using GOSMS, it works just fine. Nothing seems to be delayed, just a notification issue.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Using the stock message app, notifications don't show for me. Using GOSMS, it works just fine. Nothing seems to be delayed, just a notification issue.

There's a options for messages to pop up automatically, also you can have your messages wake your phone!!:D hope this helps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Just curious,

As far as Google Play store and other 'GApps' not properly flashing/installing, has anyone tried to do a backup/restore with Titanium Backup by any chance? Since there aren't many CM10 ROMs to come from, perhaps a compatible ICS CM9 ROM, Titanium Backup and then restore after successfully booting into BOBZ's CM10?

Just thinking out loud...

BJ.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how I can create a gapps that's only the play store and the Google services frameworks? I need it to successfully flash gapps on the options s, because this from fills up /system too much on the S

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how I can create a gapps that's only the play store and the Google services frameworks? I need it to successfully flash gapps on the options s, because this from fills up /system too much on the S

Just open bob gapps in 7zip or winrar or whatever. Don't extract it, just open it. Navigate to system/apps and delete the apk's you don't want.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Its more I don't KNOW the apk's I need. I know how to mod it, I don't know what I can safely delete

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Flapjack. that worked. I deleted calculator.apk, email.apk, exchange2.apk from /system/app, replaced the LatinIME.apk which was like 6.5megs in Bob's Zip with the small, english only one from xda, and replaced the font folder with the one from CAI. Worked great. GApps flashed fine.

Thanks to all for their help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781