[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
right, didn't mean to imply this was on bobzs rom. I know this is in general because infrastructure AP worked just fine with gingerbread roms. ad-hoc isn't supported on my nexus 7, so ad-hoc as an option is out.

anon(793715)

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Flashed. Everything seems to be working except the camera. Camera seems to FC, shows desktop through a bunch of static, I have to reboot from the lock screen because the power options menu shows up behind the static and doesn't respond to touch. I'm going to try and use it throughout the day, but does anyone have ideas about the camera?

anon(793715)

May 19, 2012
Visit site
All I know is, it did work. Except the camera. I didn't reflash the ROM, just cleared the cache/dalvik and flashed. I have the updated camera icon and the new gallery and calender, along with the new clock widget.. This didn't install Wallet, Street or any other things that weren't already installed. It makes me wonder if it only updates what is already installed and doesn't install new stuff. Someone with more experience, please offer your input.
EDIT:
Keyboard doesn't seem to be working either.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
All I know is, it did work. Except the camera. I didn't reflash the ROM, just cleared the cache/dalvik and flashed. I have the updated camera icon and the new gallery and calender, along with the new clock widget.. This didn't install Wallet, Street or any other things that weren't already installed. It makes me wonder if it only updates what is already installed and doesn't install new stuff. Someone with more experience, please offer your input.
EDIT:
try to redownload everything then do a clean flash(wipe EVERYTHING but sdcard)

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
EDIT:

As I understand it, it will start installing stuff until it runs out of room, and then give up, but not generate any error messages. That's why optimus s users were ending upwith no play store when they thought they had installed gapps correctly. It would make sense that it would install over apk's that are already there, since that frees up space as it goes along. The way to do it in a predictable way would be to edit the gapps.zip, removing 90% of the apk's (by size). Once you get it down to roughly the size of BobZ gapps, then try flashing that with a fresh flash of cm10. If I get a chance I'll give it a try tonight.

Michael Carroll

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I'm trying to get this to work with CDMA Workshop, but since USB doesn't work, nothing appears yet.

I'm running the latest build (11/3) and whenever I plug it in, it says the device has an error.

Does anyone know how to get CDMA to see it? Perhaps over ADB?

anon(793715)

May 19, 2012
Visit site
As I understand it, it will start installing stuff until it runs out of room, and then give up, but not generate any error messages. That's why optimus s users were ending upwith no play store when they thought they had installed gapps correctly. It would make sense that it would install over apk's that are already there, since that frees up space as it goes along. The way to do it in a predictable way would be to edit the gapps.zip, removing 90% of the apk's (by size). Once you get it down to roughly the size of BobZ gapps, then try flashing that with a fresh flash of cm10. If I get a chance I'll give it a try tonight.
That makes sense. I wondered why there were no error messages with anything.

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with their Blue-tooth functionality and this ROM? I thought things were working correctly at first, but lately when I try to make a call...it gives me a horrific static blast in my ear...lol.

BJ