suicidalerik

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
How can you get Netflix working on gingerbread. I've seen a lot of threads about this but they all haven't worked. Help!!!

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure? Works perfect on Mirage. I was watching Family Guy late last night. Its just that sometimrs the audio can be behind by a little than a second. It'll catch up in a few though.

What causes this money thing you speak of?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure? Works perfect on Mirage. I was watching Family Guy late last night. Its just that sometimrs the audio can be behind by a little than a second. It'll catch up in a few though.

What causes this money thing you speak of?

Really? Well I've never used Netflix but people were reporting not to work because it changed how it plays and buffers things? I'm not sure but there was a fix . I'm on the mobile version of the site so. I cant search things but the title said something about Netflix and hulu fix.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I believe that was Hulu on ICS.

I think the one they're talking about is PlayOn media server. There's server software that you run on a PC, and app that receives the media stream. There's a free trial, I think for like a month, but after that, you can still stream local media from the PC.

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the one they're talking about is PlayOn media server. There's server software that you run on a PC, and app that receives the media stream. There's a free trial, I think for like a month, but after that, you can still stream local media from the PC.

+1 !!! That's what I'm talking about!

magus7091

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
@ThatGuyLurkin
Can you provide a link to the Netflix app you're running? I've tried a few and not had anything but a grey screen.

Sorry to revive an older thread but I figured better to revive than rehash.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
The one from the Market. It works with no problem
, idk about ICS. I use CM7.

For me though don't use it often do to an open WiFi source
I leave more personality in tightly coiled piles on the lawn btw LMAO

Last edited:

Forum statistics