I have a bricked Optimus V that I cannot unbrick. I have attempted the unbrick KDZ EASY method, I get up to step 11 where it says, "Unplug phone, pull battery, power phone on. Click Launch Software Update". That direction does not make sense to me, how is it going to unbrick the phone if it isn't connected? Am I supposed to connect it back? If I do that, it goes back to the LG logo. I'm just really frustrated, I've tried almost everything to fix this.

There is no ROM or recovery installed, so all I have is the LG logo and Emergency mode. Can someone help?
    08-23-2012 02:13 AM
    Did you get the error from the setup before? If you don't try to get the error, it won't work.
    And yes replug was supposed to be there.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2
    08-23-2012 05:45 AM
    Yes, I forgot to mention I do get the error from the setup. So I do things right this time, what are the exact steps I should take after I get the error?
    08-23-2012 10:44 AM
    unplug your phone, take out your battery and plug your phone in again and start the program again that mine worked
    08-23-2012 12:58 PM
    Yes, I forgot to mention I do get the error from the setup. So I do things right this time, what are the exact steps I should take after I get the error?
    I edited the post of the guide...

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2
    08-23-2012 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD