Is there anyone willing to teach me the basics and stuff so i can help the community and the other Devs thank you

Sent from my Melted Ice Cream Sandwich
    08-23-2012 11:23 AM
    How I learned was by taking other roms and changing what I thought should be changed. Eventually you'll learn enough to make something original.

To build from source, there are several guides. Read them. To port roms, there are several guides. Read them. If you have questions, most of the devs are quite helpful. Several will even chat with you via gtalk. (Sellers, Gannon, and I chat often)
    sellers86 likes this.
    08-23-2012 02:05 PM
    How I learned was by taking other roms and changing what I thought should be changed. Eventually you'll learn enough to make something original.

To build from source, there are several guides. Read them. To port roms, there are several guides. Read them. If you have questions, most of the devs are quite helpful. Several will even chat with you via gtalk. (Sellers, Gannon, and I chat often)
    Ok thank you for letting me know I will contact u if I need help or have a question

Sent from my Melted Ice Cream Sandwich
    08-23-2012 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD