So I flashed a new recovery onto my VM670, and here's pretty much how the button key is layed out:

Power - Hides Options
    Volume Up - Nothing
    Volume Down - Moves Selector Up
    Key Above Camera Key - Moves Selector Down
    Camera Key - Goes Back
    Search Key - Moves Selector Down When Double Tapped
    Back Key - Moves Selector Up When Double Tapped
    Home Key - Nothing
    Very Left Key - Nothing

When I first flashed it and booted into recovery, I could select options with the Power Key, so I wiped everything after I backed up, and rebooted and now Power Key just hides the options and I can't select anything. So I can't boot into Rom, and I can't do anything with Recovery mode. What should I do? If it helps, I downloaded ROM Manager and used it to flash a new recovery. It said something about an Optimus C, so I clicked it figuring it should work. It's ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.7. Just reply here, or PM me please.
    08-26-2012 08:15 PM
    Good ole rom manager again, huh?

Looks like this will never end guys.

OP, you flashed a recovery that isnt designed for our phones. You will need to flash a new recovery. A brief look around these forums will get you going in the right direction.

And do yourself a favor, stay away from rom manager, if not forever, then atleast while you have an optimus.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    08-26-2012 08:29 PM
    Good ole rom manager again, huh?

Looks like this will never end guys.

OP, you flashed a recovery that isnt designed for our phones. You will need to flash a new recovery. A brief look around these forums will get you going in the right direction.

And do yourself a favor, stay away from rom manager, if not forever, then atleast while you have an optimus.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    That's the problem, How will flash a new recovery? I can't boot into android because I did a wipe.
    08-26-2012 08:32 PM
    08-26-2012 08:44 PM
    Okay, I got adb running, now how would I flash a different recovery onto my phone via adb?
    08-26-2012 09:28 PM
    Errrm. I'm a little rusty on ADB for ashing, but. Put the Recovery on your SD card and name it x.img

You also need flash_image on your SD card

You will then type

1. Su
    2. CD sdcard
    3. Flash_image recovery x img
    4. Reboot recovery

It should be in the new recovery if you did it right.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-26-2012 11:34 PM
    Errrm. I'm a little rusty on ADB for ashing, but. Put the Recovery on your SD card and name it x.img

You also need flash_image on your SD card

You will then type

1. Su
    2. CD sdcard
    3. Flash_image recovery x img
    4. Reboot recovery

It should be in the new recovery if you did it right.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    What do you mean by "You also need flash_image on your SD card"
    08-27-2012 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD