[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Holy mother! This looks like... BACKside took steroids, and then, it took some more steroids, and then, just when you thought it had enough steroids, it took... some more steroids! Look at all that customization! If this wasn't my only phone I'd definitely be trying it out! I know I certainly will when I upgrade. Great job sellers!

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

Reactions: sellers86

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Also, the HoneyComb type lock screen doesn't work right at first, but I messed with the settings, I'll let you know when I get home tomorrow, got rid of the lag and the incorrect lock.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
This is a great idea. I think GB is running the best on our phones right now. I will try this out whenever I don't feel so lazy. tvall's latest ROM has been working great. I got 2 and half day's battery with normal usage.

Reactions: tvall

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This is very nice an very smooth. No random reboots, and feels solid. Only thing is the blue letters on white screens get kind of hard to read for me. Im pretty sure I can get over that seeing how smooth this is running.
Lock screen is sometimes a bit glitchy, but I think that was already mentioned. A++

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks sellers, it looks pretty sweet from the screenshots.
Downloading now, and flashing soon after.

Sent from my MiRaGe'D / JeLLyBeAn'D Optimus V

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Holy mother! This looks like... BACKside took steroids, and then, it took some more steroids, and then, just when you thought it had enough steroids, it took... some more steroids! Look at all that customization! If this wasn't my only phone I'd definitely be trying it out! I know I certainly will when I upgrade. Great job sellers!

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

I have a build for the nook color... it took a while to get it to boot but it does. Really laggy though, when I fix the lag I'm going to release it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar