554 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Sorry to hear that...get well!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Ill do my best to get one out.

adamhos likes this.
    09-03-2012 12:18 PM
    DO NOT CHANGE THE THEME! this is what was causing the status bar force closes. Sorry.

Hehe Sellers. I think you took him for the wrong guy. :P

There should be a way to change the text color in settings.

Get well Sellers~( I caught a cold too xD)

09-03-2012 12:24 PM
    Hehe Sellers. I think you took him for the wrong guy. :P

There should be a way to change the text color in settings.

Get well Sellers~( I caught a cold too xD)

Actually, I didn't. Since you are on the forums app, you didn't see that was edited. It originally said switch to the system theme . But thanks, hopefully you get better too.

09-03-2012 12:51 PM
    I will be uploading a build here shortly with fixed mms (tested). I will also upload another build that doesnt have the ICS theme applied by default, but I will not be testing it. I dont feel like flashing anything. It should work, if worst comes to worst, the status bar wont work and you will have to restore nandroid.
    adamhos likes this.
    09-03-2012 01:57 PM
    You the man!
    Hope you're feeling better

sellers86 likes this.
    09-03-2012 02:09 PM
    You the man!
    Hope you're feeling better

thanks! Unfortunately Im not feeling any better lol. Roms are uploaded, updating OP now.
    09-03-2012 02:42 PM
    New builds are up. Changelog is in the third post. Have at it!
    Ryuk6666, adamhos and Badboytoast like this.
    09-03-2012 02:47 PM
    I will be uploading a build here shortly with fixed mms (tested). I will also upload another build that doesnt have the ICS theme applied by default, but I will not be testing it. I dont feel like flashing anything. It should work, if worst comes to worst, the status bar wont work and you will have to restore nandroid.
    that's not how you do it! You post the builds with a little description and go make yourself some food while you wait for people to test.
    sellers86 and adamhos like this.
    09-03-2012 02:59 PM
    that's not how you do it! You post the builds with a little description and go make yourself some food while you wait for people to test.
    Crap! I forgot.. Oh well, maybe next time
    adamhos likes this.
    09-03-2012 03:22 PM
    Umm when I was playing with this rom I changed cm7 theme no problem.. Changing adw theme locked me up in fc's though.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband
    09-03-2012 03:22 PM
    Umm when I was playing with this rom I changed cm7 theme no problem.. Changing adw theme locked me up in fc's though.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband
    I changed from the ICS theme to the system theme and lost my status bar. I have no clue how to fix it when I happens, and I dont want my thread cluttered with it. Ill rephrase my statement though
    A-android-B likes this.
    09-03-2012 03:23 PM
    Just realized I could port this (I'm getting to busy).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 03:35 PM
    I need wifi to download!!!!! On my way to find internet

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    sellers86 likes this.
    09-03-2012 04:00 PM
    When I changed theme status bar went away but came right back

This is my new favorite!

sellers86 likes this.
    09-03-2012 05:59 PM
    When I changed theme status bar went away but came right back

This is my new favorite!

see, my status bar went away, caused a systemui crash and wouldnt come back. Did you use the themed one, or the no theme one?
    09-03-2012 06:20 PM
    Themed

09-03-2012 06:21 PM
    Hey sellers, told thou I'd being trying it this weekend. first thought. SO MANY FEATURES. O-O my head almost exploded xD lol. I downloaded it this morning so that's basically at a first glance. I let you know my complete thoughts and experience by the end of this week.

Sent from my amazing OV.
    sellers86 and Badboytoast like this.
    09-04-2012 01:31 AM
    You are going to need to go into more detail before I can help you.
    Let's see. The text is the same color as the buttons in the play store so it's just one big blue button with no text (not really an issue but annoying Imo) status bar force closed almost immediately. Apps won't move either with the roms method or link2sd, performance settings won't stick, lots of reboots, dock auto hides even after changing its setting. I think there was more but I can think off hand

09-04-2012 01:59 PM
    Let's see. The text is the same color as the buttons in the play store so it's just one big blue button with no text (not really an issue but annoying Imo) status bar force closed almost immediately. Apps won't move either with the roms method or link2sd, performance settings won't stick, lots of reboots, dock auto hides even after changing its setting. I think there was more but I can think off hand

Reflash do a clean wipe and reflash

Sent from a humblebeast
    09-04-2012 02:03 PM
    I wiped multiple times before installing and flashed 3 separate times, each after clean wipes

09-04-2012 03:49 PM

I haven't experienced any of these other than the font color. For the status bar FC, did you change themes? If you did, thats your problem.

09-04-2012 04:03 PM
    Playing with this more today, and according to store i ran out of internal space, however looking at everything I had plenty, wiped caches and dalvik, same prob
    Can't see my ext, can't move to ext.
    Clean flash and same prob.
    Flashed another rom, and no problem with ext
    Disappointed cause I really like the way this rom is set up
    Really like the menus and the ics feel...blue ink in some places is kind of bothersome but I was getting use to it

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-04-2012 04:24 PM
    I wiped multiple times before installing and flashed 3 separate times, each after clean wipes

I've just started using this ROM, however I have only experienced the color issue. Have you confirmed the MD5 to rule out any download issues? Sometimes the Recovery can cause problems. I am using cannabil v2.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    09-04-2012 04:27 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with recording video? My camera works fine but when I press stop recording in video mode it just freezes up,any ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    09-04-2012 08:42 PM
    I haven't experienced any of these other than the font color. For the status bar FC, did you change themes? If you did, thats your problem.

gee thanks lol it had fc both ways. With and without changing the theme. I have also gotten the theme to successfully change

I've just started using this ROM, however I have only experienced the color issue. Have you confirmed the MD5 to rule out any download issues? Sometimes the Recovery can cause problems. I am using cannabil v2.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    You may be right, I'll re download, verify and try tomorrow

09-05-2012 12:51 AM
554 ... 45678 ...