[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I would be using the version from bobs repo, just because it has modifications made for our phone. But the statement was toward anyone in general. I think I'm going to do it, just because I like having the settings there too. The only thing I don't like is that its making this drift toward more of a CM rom. If I do it, it should be temporary. I haven't even had time to get a logcat of the FC.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey quick question... how do you change the vibrate settings for texts? cuz it just vibrates for like a minute straight even after I start replying, but usually stops if I hit the power button to lock the screen. But I know this is a known issue that the sms settings FCs so what should I do? Thanks btw awesome rom very smooth :)

montagna

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
help plz im a caveman trying to do and just cant grasp it. rooted ov already. [mod edit - removed phone number]

Last edited by a moderator:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Rob, SMS is a known problem. The vibrating is actually a feature though. Its vibrating the message in Morse code I think

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok well hey I just wanna say this is a really awesome ROM! :D Def looking forward to whatever else you produce, you're totally awesome Sellers! :D and when you get sms settings will there be a different setting for the vibrate? It draws too much attention to me in class :X lol

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok well hey I just wanna say this is a really awesome ROM! :D Def looking forward to whatever else you produce, you're totally awesome Sellers! :D and when you get sms settings will there be a different setting for the vibrate? It draws too much attention to me in class :X lol

yeah, it should have the normal cm settings. For a temp fix, im going to use cyanogenmods sms apk source, until I get the force close settled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21