[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Tried out this ROM. It is very nice and I can work around the MMS and SD ext issues. The biggest issue for me, however is the light blue font. I tried flashing the IHO roboto font in recovery, hoping for black, but that didn't change the color. I am 56 years old so maybe my vision is not quite what it once was, so font color is probably not an issue for most people. Thanks for your work on this ROM.

DO NOT CHANGE THE THEME! this is what was causing the status bar force closes. Sorry.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
DO NOT CHANGE THE THEME! this is what was causing the status bar force closes. Sorry.

Hehe Seller?s. I think you took him for the wrong guy. :p

There should be a way to change the text color in settings.

Get well Seller?s~( I caught a cold too xD)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hehe Seller?s. I think you took him for the wrong guy. :p

There should be a way to change the text color in settings.

Get well Seller?s~( I caught a cold too xD)

Actually, I didn't. Since you are on the forums app, you didn't see that was edited. It originally said switch to the system theme :p. But thanks, hopefully you get better too.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I will be uploading a build here shortly with fixed mms (tested). I will also upload another build that doesnt have the ICS theme applied by default, but I will not be testing it. I dont feel like flashing anything. It should work, if worst comes to worst, the status bar wont work and you will have to restore nandroid.

Reactions: adamhos

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I will be uploading a build here shortly with fixed mms (tested). I will also upload another build that doesnt have the ICS theme applied by default, but I will not be testing it. I dont feel like flashing anything. It should work, if worst comes to worst, the status bar wont work and you will have to restore nandroid.

that's not how you do it! You post the builds with a little description and go make yourself some food while you wait for people to test.

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Umm when I was playing with this rom I changed cm7 theme no problem.. Changing adw theme locked me up in fc's though.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

I changed from the ICS theme to the system theme and lost my status bar. I have no clue how to fix it when I happens, and I dont want my thread cluttered with it. Ill rephrase my statement though

Reactions: A-android-B

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
When I changed theme status bar went away but came right back

This is my new favorite!

see, my status bar went away, caused a systemui crash and wouldnt come back. Did you use the themed one, or the no theme one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz