[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey sellers, told thou I'd being trying it this weekend. ;) first thought. SO MANY FEATURES. O-O my head almost exploded xD lol. I downloaded it this morning so that's basically at a first glance. I let you know my complete thoughts and experience by the end of this week. :D

Sent from my amazing OV.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
You are going to need to go into more detail before I can help you.

Let's see. The text is the same color as the buttons in the play store so it's just one big blue button with no text (not really an issue but annoying Imo) status bar force closed almost immediately. Apps won't move either with the roms method or link2sd, performance settings won't stick, lots of reboots, dock auto hides even after changing its setting. I think there was more but I can think off hand

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Let's see. The text is the same color as the buttons in the play store so it's just one big blue button with no text (not really an issue but annoying Imo) status bar force closed almost immediately. Apps won't move either with the roms method or link2sd, performance settings won't stick, lots of reboots, dock auto hides even after changing its setting. I think there was more but I can think off hand

Reflash do a clean wipe and reflash

Sent from a humblebeast

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I wiped multiple times before installing and flashed 3 separate times, each after clean wipes

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I haven't experienced any of these other than the font color. For the status bar FC, did you change themes? If you did, thats your problem.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Playing with this more today, and according to store i ran out of internal space, however looking at everything I had plenty, wiped caches and dalvik, same prob
Can't see my ext, can't move to ext.
Clean flash and same prob.
Flashed another rom, and no problem with ext
Disappointed cause I really like the way this rom is set up
Really like the menus and the ics feel...blue ink in some places is kind of bothersome but I was getting use to it

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I wiped multiple times before installing and flashed 3 separate times, each after clean wipes

I've just started using this ROM, however I have only experienced the color issue. Have you confirmed the MD5 to rule out any download issues? Sometimes the Recovery can cause problems. I am using cannabil v2.

Sent from my LG-VM670

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with recording video? My camera works fine but when I press stop recording in video mode it just freezes up,any ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't experienced any of these other than the font color. For the status bar FC, did you change themes? If you did, thats your problem.

gee thanks lol it had fc both ways. With and without changing the theme. I have also gotten the theme to successfully change

I've just started using this ROM, however I have only experienced the color issue. Have you confirmed the MD5 to rule out any download issues? Sometimes the Recovery can cause problems. I am using cannabil v2.

Sent from my LG-VM670

You may be right, I'll re download, verify and try tomorrow

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
First Of all thanks for fixing mms! Great Rom, Ian still amazed by its customization :D but I would also like to confirm that the camcorder is not working :D I will replace the camera apk and report back! Really smooth rom!:D

Last edited:

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok update: I took the camera. Apk from Gingersnap ported by thatguylurkin, I took the camera.apk from Gingersnap and placed it in system /apps of cyanMobile:D and set permission and rebooted, now I have a full working camera!:D

Reactions: sellers86

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Report: music player don't work tried before my class fc ..I need my music :(

Sent from a humblebeast

Wipe cache and delivc flash rom again and gapps too! If this does not work your going to have to do a complete wipe!! Because music player is working find for me :D I was listening to music last night like 6 hours!

Reactions: inceyet

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
It also works fine for me.... this ROM must be really temperamental.. camera will be fixed in next update

Has to be ....ugh this sensitive rom .. I figured as much ...and what about the sdext is there a fix for that as well...also has anyone flashed amphetamines with it if so yay or nay:thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from a humblebeast

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Has to be ....ugh this sensitive rom .. I figured as much ...and what about the sdext is there a fix for that as well...also has anyone flashed amphetamines with it if so yay or nay:thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from a humblebeast

Amphetamines wont hurt, though I think the scripts are already included. I haven't really looked at sdext yet, because I don't use it.

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
"sellers86" you stated that you don't use the "sdext" on your phone, so I'm curious, what do you use, or do, to get around the small internal storage problem on the LG OpV? I currently use Link2SD, & for some reason the sdext didnt work at first with this rom, but for past few days it has been working ok & mounting on boot for me, so I guess i'm just lucky so far

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I have another question for everyone.....since I now have this terrific "Blue" themed rom on my phone, I have been looking for & have tested several, "Inverted GAPPS" from other forums & websites. Some of them say they work on our version android, but I have been unable to get any of them to load, or flash for me. The only app that ever works is the Market, but can't get any of the other gapps to install. Does anyone know of a set of the Inverted GAPPS, themed Black & Blue, that would work for this rom?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad