[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The op says the settings don't stick after a reboot for me they just didn't work at all

Edit: either way I just wanted to say it works good with tvalls init.d scripts

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The op says the settings don't stick after a reboot for me they just didn't work at all

Edit: either way I just wanted to say it works good with tvalls init.d scripts

OK, thanks for using it :)

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few issues with the email client -- but mainly my gripe is that it just seems to require too many taps. I too would love a imap client -- one that supports IDLE!

If you decide you want another tester let me know :) I'd love to see the last few things get worked out on this right rom

Edit.... I didn't quote that....

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I think that's in the op. Brother swing told me on the initial test. I'll look into it though, I won't have my ov for another week but I have an update built and ready to test

Hit me up I would love to test on my v. Zv5

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Heh can't be worse then my endeavors to sprint firmware :p

True. Right now I can about guarentee that it will be laggy with no mms. I forgot to switch build.props and apns-conf.xml. im going to sync and add that to the source.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
True. Right now I can about guarentee that it will be laggy with no mms. I forgot to switch build.props and apns-conf.xml. im going to sync and add that to the source.

I've narrowed the sd-ext not mounting down to the 05mountsd init.d script things seem to be running smoothly with just this one script pulled from tvall's rom

Edit/upsate: well I feel like a noob now lol. The sd-ext wasn't mounting. Because I didn't enable it under development. I'm now using the 05mountsd script included with the rom. Tvalls script just bypassed the setting and enabled it by default

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed there was a themed version and non themed version.....

If i download themed version and apply System theme, will it work?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed there was a themed version and non themed version.....

If i download themed version and apply System theme, will it work?

The non themed version has system applied by default. System is not actually a theme. When I changed to system on the themed version, I got spammed with a bunch of systemui force closes and no status bar. A reboot didn't even fix.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
sellers, i'm syncing cyanmobile source to play with right now. just wondered if you had any advice or snags you could let me know about.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
sellers, i'm syncing cyanmobile source to play with right now. just wondered if you had any advice or snags you could let me know about.

You can clone my device and vendor stuff. The one that has works in the name, and tell me if that fixes SMS FC. I would have an update out right now, but I don't have my ov

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You can clone my device and vendor stuff. The one that has works in the name, and tell me if that fixes SMS FC. I would have an update out right now, but I don't have my ov

Heh I didn't even look at ur guthub and went straight to cyanmobiles git since in your profile it says you don't use yours lol. Anyway thanks that's what I'll do then :)

Edit: i dont see your vendor stuff on your github just the device folder for cyanmobile

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Heh I didn't even look at ur guthub and went straight to cyanmobiles git since in your profile it says you don't use yours lol. Anyway thanks that's what I'll do then :)

Edit: i dont see your vendor stuff on your github just the device folder for cyanmobile

It just says vendor_lge_thunderc. Make sure you specify the GB branch.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE IS OUT! OP updated, changelog is in the third post. Test incoming calls AS SOON as you flash this. I NEED to know if they work correct. thanks! :)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Flashed and running

Love the new bootanimation and that it defaults to the ring style lock screen. Sd-ext options in development apply and stick. My wifi says error when I try to enable. I think it may have stoped when I checked the ed-ext options under development but I'm not sure.