[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Flashed and running

Love the new bootanimation and that it defaults to the ring style lock screen. Sd-ext options in development apply and stick. My wifi says error when I try to enable. I think it may have stoped when I checked the ed-ext options under development but I'm not sure.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

My wifi works fine, glad its running good though :)

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wifi still won't connect comes up error :( using the last update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Are you using sd-ext? Wipe data, cache, dalvik, and sd-ext reboot and enable wifi before doing anything else

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I use bobzhomes kernel. I'll flash jawz later and see what comes of it.

Just stating my findings. Love the rom ics has nothing over this IMHO.

Edit: forgot to mention I can switch to system theme no problem and I'm using team carbons steel blue theme on it right now

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Just stating my findings. Love the rom ics has nothing over this IMHO.

Edit: forgot to mention I can switch to system theme no problem and I'm using team carbons steel blue theme on it right now

Yeah I know, thanks for giving so much feedback and if you find more let me know. As for the theme, some people can change themes, some can't. For me it causes multiple systemui force closes, the status bar disappears and is impossible to get back without a reflash lol. That's why I don't recommend changing themes

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
@thewraith

Jawz kernel didn't break wifi for me

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349053852199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349053852199.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 77

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
well now that is confusing.... thats definetly the last thing i did before i lost wifi and i flashed back to bobz 4v kernel and it came back... somehow i have now lost my status bar though... lol guess i'll be reflashing soon... by the way.. as a temp workaround i've set my swipe down function through adw to open notification bar and it works.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
well now that is confusing.... thats definetly the last thing i did before i lost wifi and i flashed back to bobz 4v kernel and it came back... somehow i have now lost my status bar though... lol guess i'll be reflashing soon... by the way.. as a temp workaround i've set my swipe down function through adw to open notification bar and it works.

Lol great idea. I use launcher pro though

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, you know that secret project I was always talking about? Fixed it. needs a couple of fix ups and ill release. It may take CNA's place, idk...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, you know that secret project I was always talking about? Fixed it. needs a couple of fix ups and ill release. It may take CNA's place, idk...

Cool! I'll check it out but If it's ics based I'll probably be back here on cyanmobile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol