[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
What version of android is this thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Says right in the title that its gingerbread.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

Best read ever. I can't stop laughing at all. I had a hard day at work earlier but this totally makes up for it lol. :):beer::):beer:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
@sellers I know your not big on sd-ext use but most of the problems I've been seeing seem to be somehow tied into using sd-ext. They should be reproducible.. See if you can get wifi+sd-ext+alternate keyboard all working at the same time when you get a chance

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
@sellers I know your not big on sd-ext use but most of the problems I've been seeing seem to be somehow tied into using sd-ext. They should be reproducible.. See if you can get wifi+sd-ext+alternate keyboard all working at the same time when you get a chance

I tried, and couldn't get mounting to stick after reboot. It'll be a while before I update/release anything, I had to reinstall Linux and I lost everything.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried, and couldn't get mounting to stick after reboot. It'll be a while before I update/release anything, I had to reinstall Linux and I lost everything.

To get the sd-ext to enable it has to be the first thing you do.

1. Flash rom+gapps
2. Go to development menu and check mount sd-ext on boot
3. Hit home then return to the development screen and enable the other 2 sd-ext options if desired
4. Go to the wifi menu and setup your wifi connection.
5. Reboot and finish setting up phone

Only thing is with this method I can't use alternate keyboards.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Also sorry to hear about your trouble with your build box.
I'll probably try and build again but I'm not sure when deer season just opened and most of my free time is out in the woods now.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how things are going with getting your build box back up? I tried building a few times now with no luck I may play more with it but I'm really just having fun trying.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how things are going with getting your build box back up? I tried building a few times now with no luck I may play more with it but I'm really just having fun trying.

It's been slow. Cracked the growth plate in my ankle as well. I have it all set up, just need to sync with everything.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
It's been slow. Cracked the growth plate in my ankle as well. I have it all set up, just need to sync with everything.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Ouch.... Just one thing after the other. Well hope things get better.

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Love this rom. I'm having problems installing my Walkman.apk, or any apk I've got on my SD card. Any ideas? Secondly, anyway to ditch the virgin mobile boot animation?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Love this rom. I'm having problems installing my Walkman.apk, or any apk I've got on my SD card. Any ideas? Secondly, anyway to ditch the virgin mobile boot animation?

How exactly does the installation of the apks fail? Does it give you some sort of error?

This space intentionally left blank.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Not sure about the apps. I'll try to get rid of the VM animation next release, it'll be a while though.

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
How exactly does the installation of the apks fail? Does it give you some sort of error?

This space intentionally left blank.

No failure message, just only lets me click cancel and not install, but the install button isn't grayed out or anything. And do you by chance know how to make the text on the lockscreen a color other then that green?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
No failure message, just only lets me click cancel and not install, but the install button isn't grayed out or anything. And do you by chance know how to make the text on the lockscreen a color other then that green?

The lock screen is part of cyan mobile.

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok and one last question. Anyone used any of the vm670 scripts on this rom? Like the gpu render or amphetamines scripts? Any benefits?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok and one last question. Anyone used any of the vm670 scripts on this rom? Like the gpu render or amphetamines scripts? Any benefits?

A lot of scripts are already included I think. But try them. I personally don't think they are necessary. But trying never hurts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar