[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Isn't Walkman for ICS only atm? Not ported to GB unless you use a themed MIUI player, or using SEMC DeBrand Engine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Isn't Walkman for ICS only atm? Not ported to GB unless you use a themed MIUI player, or using SEMC DeBrand Engine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
i had a gingerbread one i think it was on one of your roms gtr if i remember but its not as cool as the ics one but i like almost anything other than stock

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
@sellers, ok my 3rd party apps install fine now, have no idea what the problem was. But I'm noticing error message when enabling wifi, and linked my Bluetooth headset early and buttons on headset work ( phone reacts to them), but there's little to no sound playing in headset. Anyone know a fix?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
@sellers, ok my 3rd party apps install fine now, have no idea what the problem was. But I'm noticing error message when enabling wifi, and linked my Bluetooth headset early and buttons on headset work ( phone reacts to them), but there's little to no sound playing in headset. Anyone know a fix?

Never had an issue with WiFi either... I'm not sure what's up. It could be because of the Bluetooth, but I doubt it. I don't use Bluetooth so I wouldn't know

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I really have never encountered a GB Rom I've loved more..... but I've gotta have wifi and my Bluetooth headset able to link with my phone. Could there be something I'm not doing right? Help guys.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
We bought two of them off EBay (Thanks, Mr. Anonymous!) and I had to drive two hours both ways to get them at 1am. Fun times.

It was a good thing we did it that way, though, because we don't live in a 3G area and they wouldn't have been sold at local stores.

What exactly are you doing to flash it?

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Well not sure its the same problem I had but you could try wipe reflash and before you do anything else setup your wifi connection.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I reflashed cyanmobile and wifi activated fine, no problems, but when I linked my Bluetooth headset to the phone.... still garbled or no sound at all in a call. Can someone try linking a Bluetooth and lemme know if they get the same issue?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
@thekraven, which one of those do I download? I downloaded all as a .zip, but then what do I do with them?

Hi Tanner,

That is actually link to some source code that can possibly be inserted back into the ROM, and if so, will require an update to the ROM itself. It isn't something you can just download and insert yourself.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I know I know. Bluetooth will hopefully be fixed next update

Bluetooth doesn't work? Just installed the ROM (LOVING IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT)and it turns on for me I just can't test it...... unless it turns on but can't connect.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth doesn't work? Just installed the ROM (LOVING IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT)and it turns on for me I just can't test it...... unless it turns on but can't connect.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

It turns on but doesn't connect

jAdOg@88

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Great rom, slapped full of goodies . By far the best. I would like to know how to get the app2sd-ext to run and hold. Prefer not to use link2sd.(obvious reasons)
@sellers86, awesome piece of ov art. Thanks for your hard work and can't wait for your future builds.
@thewraith420, how much input and influence did you have in this build?

Sent from my G6