[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Started it back up today. I'm busy tomorrow, but ill see if I can make time. I have the next few days off of work so ill have time this week.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Can't wait to begin testing again! :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hallelujah! !!!

I'll stay up all night if it takes that, got a crap load of homework anyways. So ill get a build tonight and test it at school in study hall tomorrow. Hell, I may even test it tonight lol.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks nice...I ran your original cyan and loved it, but ended up having a connection problem. This new update was just what the Dr ordered!

I really like the new boot ani and sound, the notification drop down was tough to read with the green and white but switched to the ic theme and now with the black all looks good
I wish more devs would use the settings menu style incorporated here, that's the way I think it should be!
I will run this till I see issues but so far none to speak of

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice...I ran your original cyan and loved it, but ended up having a connection problem. This new update was just what the Dr ordered!

I really like the new boot ani and sound, the notification drop down was tough to read with the green and white but switched to the ic theme and now with the black all looks good
I wish more devs would use the settings menu style incorporated here, that's the way I think it should be!
I will run this till I see issues but so far none to speak of

Sweet! Test Bluetooth for me if you can

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Can I do it with the rom loaded or do I need to reflash?
Tried without reflash and no go

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza