[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have flashed the CyanMobile for the LG Optimus V and would like know if it is it possible to disable the 'soft keys' (menu icon, home icon, search icon, etc) that are displayed below the dock icons? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Yes, the setting is under tablet tweaks, sorry I can't be more specific but it's there.

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

netspeedz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Trying to use the portable hotspot and unable to get connected. My laptop sees the SSID, however, it never does acquire an IP.

Downloaded Barnacle and was able to use it for a WiFi Hotspot. Is there something special to be done to use the native CyanMobile WiFi Hotspot?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could help but I never played with the hot spot on this rom

netspeedz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could help but I never played with the hot spot on this rom

I have the WiFi Hotspot working with Barnacle so not a big deal. Would like to see the stock hotspot working eventually so I don't junk up my phone with duplicated apps.

netspeedz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Noticed the camera app works - until you try and do a video and then the camera app crashes and it takes a reboot to bring it back.

I can get video to work with a downloaded camera app from Google Play (UCam). Just would like the stock camera app to work.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Bump.... Is this still being worked on?......

Also netspeedz..... Notice the post date lmao

vuga5ezu.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Bump.... Is this still being worked on?......

Also netspeedz..... Notice the post date lmao

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/09/vuga5ezu.jpg

Lol nice catch. And yes, its being worked on, there just isn't much to work on. I need to find that post with the log cat of WiFi. Also, I've been busy with work, school, unbricking my one v, personal life issues. But no I'm not dropping this. Thanks for the concern :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol nice catch. And yes, its being worked on, there just isn't much to work on. I need to find that post with the log cat of WiFi. Also, I've been busy with work, school, unbricking my one v, personal life issues. But no I'm not dropping this. Thanks for the concern :)

Cool, no rush. I just would love to see the final bugs worked out of this. As it stands currently I still can't have SwiftKey+wifi+sd-ext working together. I can pick 2.... SwiftKey+wifi is fine or sd-ext+wifi is fine or I can sd-ext+SwiftKey. It's strange. Anyway just glad to hear your not dropping it, keep up the great work.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You bricked your new phone:mad:
That sucks...what were u doing

Sent from my HTC 3VO

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
You bricked your new phone:mad:
That sucks...what were u doing

Sent from my HTC 3VO

Well not really bricked... I had no sdcard slot and no system installed, so it would boot. I ended up figuring out how to flash a ruu with fastboot.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Well not really bricked... I had no sdcard slot and no system installed, so it would boot. I ended up figuring out how to flash a ruu with fastboot.

:thumbup:
HTC does some funky stuff the first time you see it (especially comin from a one click ov!)

Sent from my HTC 3VO

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
"sellers86" - have you given any thought to porting this terrific rom over to the LG Optimus Elite? We need some good roms for the Elite & yours works so good on the OV that I would love to put it on my new Elite...is it possible?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
"sellers86" - have you given any thought to porting this terrific rom over to the LG Optimus Elite? We need some good roms for the Elite & yours works so good on the OV that I would love to put it on my new Elite...is it possible?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Possible, yes. Will it happen? not likely, unless I were to get an elite. I am sure not buying it, Ive already got a Evo, One v, and optimus v.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish