ROM(WIP) Lewa OS for OV

butters402

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
About Lewatek
Founded: 04/01/2011

Company Overview: Our company “Lewatek” was founded in April 2011. We focus on the modifications for cell phones operating systems based on the Android platform.

At the very beginning when we established our company, we got angel investment from the Green Pine capital partners. Our team is very experienced in smartphone researching and user experience designing. Right now, we provide many ROMs for Android cell phone users, and we would like to improve it with everyone who uses it.

Our products had been accepted by varieities of chip manufacturers, cell phones design houses, ODM integration service providers, Chinese brand marketers and cell phone companies. We are looking forward to provide the best Android operation system and services.

General information: We are trying to port Lewa OS for many mobile phones running Android, and we usually release a new version of it for each model every Friday.

Our Mission: We truly wish to give everyone the best services available
This is an near fully working lewa port. Ported from their website using blinddumb's guide over at xda. The base is Mrgg666 cm7 mirage rom.

Nearly everthing works except for roaming indicator in status bar and you manually have to set apn in the settings to get 3g.

I am not a developer so i could definitely use help fixing the roaming indicator and getting 3g at boot.

Credits:
Mrg666 for his quality rom http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/179602-rom-kernel-mirage-cm7-2-iho.html
Blinddumb for his great guide on porting [GUIDE][Updated 20-05]How To Port LewaOS, JoyOS To Your Device | 2 Minute NOOBS Guide - xda-developers
All the developers for Optimus V who have given us so many awesome roms

Changelog:

Initial release Lewa OV v1:https://anonfiles.com/file/cd9d09ad90829a1badb8e094c9ff0e7d

Sep. 9,2012: Lewa OV v2
https://anonfiles.com/file/9e2cef983e35afdafd84d4f4825dc230

1. Fixed roaming indicator in status bar
  2. Translted lockscreen
  3. Fixed music player
  4. Still working on 3g at boot

ScreenShots attached below

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Well looks like I'm first ;D ill definitely try this out once I get the time. (Won't be this weekend) gonna test cyanmobile first lol. But this looks pretty amazing too!!! Thanks!!!!

Sent from my Paranoid OV :D

Reactions: sellers86

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Reading info, I thought it was official:p

PM me if you need any help I was handed down LeWa amd never posted it. People didn't rely like ot as much :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is everything working? I'm assuming so, since there's nothing mentioned in the OP.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, as TGL has clearly pointed out in the post below. ;-)

Last edited:

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you fully read it....?

Apparently not. Sorry about that. I guess I'm spoiled by the old working/not working list convention.
Still, awesome that someone is working on LeWa. We've got so many options on the OV, it's almost ridiculous. I remember rooting my friend's Motorola Droid (X?) a few months back, and not only was it a pain in the posterior, there were only 3 or 4 ROMs.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Apparently not. Sorry about that. I guess I'm spoiled by the old working/not working list convention.
Still, awesome that someone is working on LeWa. We've got so many options on the OV, it's almost ridiculous. I remember rooting my friend's Motorola Droid (X?) a few months back, and not only was it a pain in the posterior, there were only 3 or 4 ROMs.

Heh. Sellers has his personal projects too. Im working on MIUI v4. I needa fix wifi, and i can release :)

@OP, i know Gannon and Andy know how to fix 3G on boot. Something with the XML folder in Framework-res.apk

I'm going to work on a flash able key switch for the s

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Just use Nitestalkr's patch. It's the same.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Heh. Sellers has his personal projects too. Im working on MIUI v4. I needa fix wifi, and i can release :)

@OP, i know Gannon and Andy know how to fix 3G on boot. Something with the XML folder in Framework-res.apk

Just use Nitestalkr's patch. It's the same.

As I have tried and with newer roms it does not work

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Looks good! I see that the music player is working! Definitely Gona try this :D
Thanks for sharing :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads