"Best" rom?

i like dots

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I am kind of new at this, my device is already rooted, and I have IHO cyanogen 7 on it.

Its kind of buggy. I was wondering whats the best ROM in terms of smoothness, and well... everything working!

I will use that as a starting point and dabble with other ones later... thanks!

i like dots

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
yeah i am looking at them and downloading them, but it just seems daunting at first.

when i first did this it was over a year ago i forgot now.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Threads like this annoy me tbh. Everyone has a different opinion, try different ones out and see what you like. No OV is the same.

There needs to be a sticky with a frequently updated list of ROMs. Pros/Cons and Workings/Not Workings could be included.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i like dots

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
There needs to be a sticky with a frequently updated list of ROMs. Pros/Cons and Workings/Not Workings could be included.

Yes that would stop people and greatly help people like me. I just downloaded 6 different ones.
For a older phone it sure gets alot of activity on these forums!
The problem is even if it was released yesterday is seems it could already be on page 3 or more, and then you have to look through the past 30 or so comments to see pros/cons.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes that would stop people and greatly help people like me. I just downloaded 6 different ones.
For a older phone it sure gets alot of activity on these forums!
The problem is even if it was released yesterday is seems it could already be on page 3 or more, and then you have to look through the past 30 or so comments to see pros/cons.

Nah, it would all be in the first 3 or so posts, and those posts could be edited when things change.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh I see you found a thread that does that already. :) Looks like it's pretty up to date too. Wonder why it's not stickied?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet