i don't have the coomputers for this but half of you do anyone willing to try

Weekend project: Build Mozilla's Boot to Gecko for your Android smartphone | Android Central
    09-02-2012 03:28 AM
    i don't have the coomputers for this but half of you do anyone willing to try

Weekend project: Build Mozilla's Boot to Gecko for your Android smartphone | Android Central
    Hmm... I let him say something if he wants... he knows who he is.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    09-02-2012 03:43 AM
    what happened to sleep
    09-02-2012 04:20 AM
    what happened to sleep
    Been quite distracted by tapatalk. Happens every night. Its why I don't go to sleep til 3 on school nights lol.

09-02-2012 04:24 AM
    I was wondering this same thing. B2G seems pretty simple. Plus building apps is simple and there's already thousands if web apps out there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 08:30 AM
    Hmm... I let him say something if he wants... he knows who he is.

I should probably get back to working on this..
    09-02-2012 11:27 AM
    Seems pretty straight forward. I was going to spend today working on it but got suckered into working all day. *sigh*

sellers86 and topdawg661 like this.
    09-02-2012 01:44 PM
    I should probably get back to working on this..
    There he is. I'd be glad too help if you need it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-02-2012 01:55 PM
    This will be sweet

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 02:06 PM
    09-03-2012 05:07 PM
    Mozilla is my favorite browser... I hope their OS goes big and doesn't end up like Linux, a nerd platform.

09-03-2012 07:00 PM
    Mozilla is my favorite browser... I hope their OS goes big and doesn't end up like Linux, a nerd platform.

Firefox is about as much of a nerd platform as Linux. Most people I know buy laptops just for internet explorer with occasional use of Microsoft office. that's all they know. This is also the same group of people who say the best phone is the iPhone, and the only reason they give is because it just is.

And I wouldn't call Linux a nerd platform. If you ever watch the irc servers that the hacker group anonymous hang out, they never discuss hacking windows servers. Only Linux and some bsd. But They are effective at hacking windows PC's..... kinda scary to watch.
    09-03-2012 07:24 PM
    I'm not a nerd by any means, and love using Linux. Only reason I am sticking with Windows is because Google Talk / hangouts have some odd bug dealing with auto-adjusting microphone volume in Ubuntu.
    09-03-2012 08:26 PM
    Firefox is about as much of a nerd platform as Linux. Most people I know buy laptops just for internet explorer with occasional use of Microsoft office. that's all they know. This is also the same group of people who say the best phone is the iPhone, and the only reason they give is because it just is.

And I wouldn't call Linux a nerd platform. If you ever watch the irc servers that the hacker group anonymous hang out, they never discuss hacking windows servers. Only Linux and some bsd. But They are effective at hacking windows PC's..... kinda scary to watch.
    You're probably right. Now that you say it, I'm the only person I know that likes Firefox. I know a lot of people have it installed but don't use it.
    09-03-2012 08:45 PM
    You're probably right. Now that you say it, I'm the only person I know that likes Firefox. I know a lot of people have it installed but don't use it.
    I installed it on my PC on my Lubuntu and find myself using chrome beta all the time lol. My girlfriend does use Firefox though almost exclusively unless a page won't work in it then she'll try chrome

09-04-2012 03:56 PM
    Over on xda, someone (who kinda looks like a cm guy) is working on b2g for the p500. He got a build, hasn't released anything yet. I think I'm going to wait a little bit then "borrow" most of his work.
    09-05-2012 03:36 PM
    I like Firefox the most out of all browsers. Stable, fast download speeds, and has a great UI.

Everyone says Chrome is the best without even trying Firefox. All Chrome does is hang.

09-05-2012 03:39 PM
    I like Firefox the most out of all browsers. Stable, fast download speeds, and has a great UI.

Everyone says Chrome is the best without even trying Firefox. All Chrome does is hang.

All Firefox does is hang on Linux for me

09-05-2012 03:43 PM
    Firefox is painfully slow compared to Chrome, and yes, I've used them both. Still do, actually, as Amazon Prime videos won't play in Chrome for me.

edit -- I try not to state these things so matter-of-factly. This is just my experience.
    sellers86 likes this.
    09-05-2012 04:04 PM
    fennec is kicking the poo out of the stock ics browser in quattrimus pre beta 3 as far as speed goes. For me, anyway. Seems to have weird little issues though. Try if you dare.
    Still no flash, boo-hoo. Even the flash 11 armv7lib doctored version.
    edit: faster, but quite glitchy. stuck with mobile user i.d.bleh.
    bummer i dislike the stock ics browser so much and chromium doesn't wanna compile for armv6.
    sellers86 likes this.
    09-05-2012 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD