[ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

ricoson9

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I lost root with the latest update I tried super such twice no go and then I tried supersuer and it didn't want to update binaries

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Sounds interesting:D downloading now!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Post screenshots if you can. Tapatalk limit prevents me. Jelly Bean UI in Status Bar settings.
For some reason I lost root with the latest update I tried super such twice no go and then I tried supersuer and it didn't want to update binaries
Thanks! I just noticed. Ill fix when I'm done my homework :thumbup::);)

FireBall517

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
No clue why. Everything that needs superuser automatically denies, checked the settings. It's set for prompt, yet it never does. Installed the Beats audio. Sounds great and I like the rom too!
Edit: Superuser says I've lost root access. Weird... reflashing. Hopefully the rom just derped.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
No clue why. Everything that needs superuser automatically denies, checked the settings. It's set for prompt, yet it never does. Installed the Beats audio. Sounds great and I like the rom too!
Edit: Superuser says I've lost root access. Weird... reflashing. Hopefully the rom just derped.
Post screenshots if you can. Tapatalk limit prevents me. Jelly Bean UI in Status Bar settings.

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the 10-03 Ginger DX rom and it is great. I solved the root issue by flashing a Super User zip in recovery called su-3.0-efgh-signed.zip. I forgot where i found it , do a google search. I think that I found it last year when I couldn't get Super User to work correctly on a Froyo rom.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Here I am, trying to do homework myself, and your freaking awesome update distracts me!!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!
But seriously, keep it up, bro. This is just getting better and better!

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I failed at pushing out what I said. :(

Its all gravy tgl, homework should probably be top priority anyway. There will be another day I'm sure. Love your roms dude and make sure to have fun!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm having probs with root permission on super superuser and regular denies any permission need help thx

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
New screenshots added!
NEW UI
are6u6ep.jpg
8aqebeby.jpg
tutanuzu.jpg
me5a8aqu.jpg
hagy5u9a.jpg
ahubusyz.jpg

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Tgl no matter how hard I try dsp manager wont even open
I pushed to system with right permission it shows then it just closes no force closes just close. Suggestion

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Is the JB ui baked into the framework/system ui, or might there be a flashable zip I can use to get the same effect on base MiRaGe?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, no. Achep took over GingerDX, so maybe he can make a patch like ICS statusbar on CM7. We'll have to see what his next plan is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000