[ROM][CyanogenMod9][Themed][Updated] VanillaBean:V2

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Damn it. Seems the mod only works on HDPI. If I can get it to work on the Opt V, you guys will know. But for now flash yesterdays and report bugs etc.

etchings13

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome. Small bug I found - when you pull down the notification bar, the very bottom (around the blue horizontal bar) is completely transparent. I think this is supposed to be dark like the rest of the notification screen.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's a problem with the theme I originally used by Android Customize. I'll see what I can do to fix that up all nicely. If I come across a way to get voice working, which I doubt since Quattrimus' standard voice never worked, I'll put it in:p

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's a problem with the theme I originally used by Android Customize. I'll see what I can do to fix that up all nicely. If I come across a way to get voice working, which I doubt since Quattrimus' standard voice never worked, I'll put it in:p

To get it to work do thus
Remove voicesearch.apk from rom and have users install by themselves it should work

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
This Rom is good better than the first one. Just a question but is the notification drawer going to be jelly bean style with expandable notifications that's one thing I really like about jb.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't think the expandable notifications are doable but the t heme with all the colors and all should be doable.

Also, Jonny, GNow has a different VoiceSearch apk with different innards so Idk if it'll work

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Nice job on v2!!" I also have a bug report, when on the lock screen I can't reboot the phone!! I have to first unlock the phone then reboot :D!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Go to Menu-> Select Settings-> Go to Applications
Click on Manage Applications and now select “All” tab
Select Google Play Store App
In the next step, you need to Clear Data and also the cache.
Next time you start Google Play, you will be asked to login again and the error might be fixed.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if I come off as ignorant, but I'm really excited for this ROM, and also a bit confused.
What is the status of Google Now in this ROM?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz