i have a cm7 gingerbread in my optimus v 670 dont like it any suggestions?????

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus V 670 2.3.7 gingerbread and I really dont like it. Is there any other roms that would work with my phone and are stable ???

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
What about CM7 do you not like?
These details can help narrow down the selection to something that fits your needs.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
^^^What he said. There are PLENTY of options for the OV, and if you can tell us what sorts of things you're looking for in a ROM, we can point you in the right direction.

This space intentionally left blank.

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
well i have heard and experiencing bad wifi and i use my wifi alot and it seems like it takes forever for it to start up it just aggravting. just wanna try something new n better , faster!!

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
well i have heard and experiencing bad wifi and i use my wifi alot and it seems like it takes forever for it to start up it just aggravting. just wanna try something new n better , faster!!

On average, how long would you say WiFi takes to connect?
Does it stay connected?
I can tell you that I have no WiFi problems on MiRaGe! :)

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
just out of nowhere like an hour ago it just wont connect at all just keeps say connecting disconnecting i dont know what is up with it..

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe its your modem or router try cutting those off for a couple minutes then cut em back on

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
i have been turning the wifi off then back on for about 2 hours now like every 15 mins . also it never does this just out of the blue it stopped working and my wifi connection where it coming from is fine my phone is just acting up i guess

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
i have been turning the wifi off then back on for about 2 hours now like every 15 mins . also it never does this just out of the blue it stopped working and my wifi connection where it coming from is fine my phone is just acting up i guess

So you cut modem and router off already?

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yep and my laptop runs off wifi i have had no problems with my comp all nite and my ps3 runs off of it i have been on netflix all day

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried selecting 'forget wifi connection'? Then select your wifi again and reenter connection password. Not sure if that will fix it or not, but can't hurt to try.

Sent from my LG-VM670

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yes i have tried everything i have read about the cm7 mirage sometimes has problems with the wifi is there something else i could put in my phone that would be okay replacing the mirage rom

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
yes i have tried everything i have read about the cm7 mirage sometimes has problems with the wifi is there something else i could put in my phone that would be okay replacing the mirage rom

ThatGuyLurkin's LG 3.0 Hybrid ROM looks promising!

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Yeah Tgl's rom is good. Have you tried a cm9 rom yet? If you haven't I recommend quattrimus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2