Need helping fixing phone

projectmayhem1747

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
My sd card was stolen and i dont have the money to get a new one atm. and a few days ago i got a virus on my phone that wiped programs that run my network connection wifi calling and texting

i am trying to do a fresh install of either a stock os recovery or cyanogen mod which is what i have now but my phone is pretty much useless right now and i just paid my bill the day this happened

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Is your phone rooted? And what recovery do you have? I'm pretty good with ADB. My phone couldn't read the SD card, so I used the phone has a rom keeper, flashing without an SD card

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

projectmayhem1747

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
my phone is rooted i have the cyanogen not sure which version anymore =/ i dont have any kind of recovery clockwork was on my sd card rom manager was on my sd card if you think you can help me do you have a method of contact off this forum like aim or such email or fb i can send you my info

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm don't use FB or any of that, but I will help to my knowledge. Are you on stock rom still? Or CM7? If your on a custom rom, you should have a custom recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

projectmayhem1747

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
how do i "And move your rom file to the adb directory, and start a command line ( cmd ) " get my rom into the abd directory to start with this should work if i can to that part

Last edited:

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to have java and the sdk installed on your pc. Once you do that figure out what directory adb.exe is in, and copy the new rom.zip there. Open a command prompt from somewhere in the start menu depending on which version of windows you're running (assuming you're running windows). Navigate through the command line to the directory (type cd and then the path to your directory). At that point you should be ready to follow those directions.