I got the black screen of death, Open Cannibal.

FireBall517

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Would anybody like to help me navigate through the menus of OCT v2.0.2 recovery? Basically, I wanted to try another custom recovery, I flashed Cannibal Touch v2.0.2 (flashable.zip) from XIONIA CWMR with no rom installed (o_O that was smart of me) rebooted to recovery, and no GUI was shown. I don't have my USB charger with me... but If I can get some simple help as far as telling me how to navigate the menus it would be great. The recovery works but isn't visible. I can't find enough screenshots to go by. If somebody could tell me how many times to press down or somehow take a screenshot of the install from zip menu in depth, I plan on installing another recovery. Thanks y'all! :)

Last edited:

FireBall517

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I already tried that. No luck :/ I was really looking forward to trying your port but... oh well, When I get it working it'll defiantly be a rom to try.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That's rough. I've never used cot, but if I get some time this week, I'll flash it and post some screen caps. I know you said you forgot your charger, but if you can get your hands on a micro usb cable the easiest way for you to fix this would be to do a screencast to your pc. I like droid @ screen.

Droid@Screen | RiboComments

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol