[ROMS for the PEEPS!][CM7/CM9] By Samurai Dev

perksa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Is the WIFI still an issue? I tried your previous build and thought I remember you knew that WIFI was an issue with it but said it was corrected in this latest build? Any help to get it working? Followed your directions to a T.

perksa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ive read through this thread looking for answers about the wifi issue. Is there a fix? What is the cause kernel, rom? I have done as you said in your directions and flashed the kernel over the rom still nothing. Just so you know love the rom fastest one ive used and ive tried most all of them i have hda this ov for 2 yrs or whenever this thing come out. So cudos to you for the awesome work just would love wifi.

Trying the updated rom now will report back.

perksa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Installed the 2/11/2013 build and gapps left out installing the kernel over it as I assumed the lastest would be bundled in the rom and wifi is working now!!!! Good job man! Looking forward to getting it setup for daily use now and seeing how she fairs in the long haul. Again love how quick this rom feels from typing to opening apps good job!

DeMoN_SoRrOwS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Installed the 2/11/2013 build and gapps left out installing the kernel over it as I assumed the lastest would be bundled in the rom and wifi is working now!!!! Good job man! Looking forward to getting it setup for daily use now and seeing how she fairs in the long haul. Again love how quick this rom feels from typing to opening apps good job!

Illusion is my favorite ROM at the moment. Quick and reliable. The only issue I had with it was because of my own stupidity other than the wifi issue. Replacing the build.prop with another fixed the wifi issue for me on previous builds. I'm about to flash the 2/11 build :)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
thanks perks!... om kerneldoesnt seem to be compatible... ill remove the link and recommendation... all is operational on my end now...
i have no issues with font display other than foreign languages... you can switch out the fonts at your discretion... i just prefer ubuntu myself...