stuck on vigin mobile screen

Getbeanies

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
i have rooted this phone and then wanted to factory reset it and it started rebooting into cwm recovery all the time i look up how to get out of it and i come across xionia cwm i install it and everytime i turn on phone or try to go into recovery it factory resets everything then gos to lg and then vigin mobile screen and stay there untill battery dies please help i know im dumb for factory reseting while i had root on it i saw alot of threads about that.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If you made a nandroid backup, you can restore that. If not, you should be able to install a new rom.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If you factory reset in the settings menu, you need to boot into xionia recovery and find the ?fix bootloop? option
And if you want to factory reset from here on you need to do it in recovery

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Getbeanies

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Im not able to boot into recovery at all when i use both turn on ways and cwm recovery ways it boots lg screen then says formatting everything reboots. Lg screen then stuck on virgin mobile screen im not able to select anything

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
When you say both ways, do you mean you are holding home, volume down, and power to boot recovery? If not try that. If that does't work, you may need to follow the unbrick guide in the stickies.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae