:( Scared

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I finally tried to root my phone, and I made the "copy" of my original phone data, and what not, and then I decided it was too hard and I backed out all the way, until now, the original copy, when I pick it, I click it, then it does its thing then I click reboot system now, and it will go off, then flash lg and go back to the recovery menu or whatever. I've tried the same thing even deciding with "Power off". I need my phone! I can't afford to buy a new one! Any help!?

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Mmkay.
In order to best help you, could you specify what you mean by "copy"?
Thanks! :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Gtoledon

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm maybe not the one that could help you but it seems like the information you've provided will not be enough for anyone to properly respond. My suggestion, inform at least:

1-Phone model and carrier
2-Which Recovery you have now (CWM? TWRP?) and in each you're done your backup?
3-How you've done your backup (it's a nandroid backup,right?!)
4-Did you flash any Rom or Kernel? Which?
5-Step by step on how you are trying to restore your backup
6-Are you cleaning cache, dalvik cache and fixing permitions right after restoring? (still on recovery)

Maybe you are just doing something wrong or missing a step...
Anyway, if all goes wrong, depending on the model, you can just find a original Rom and flash that from the pc to your phone in download mode (flash back to stock Rom)...there are good guys in here that can help you with that! Google it anyway!

Today is hard to brick a phone and even so there are some guys that can help you unbrick (have to send your phone and pay for)...don't get nervous, try to get people's support... and search!

Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
^Awesome first post.

Ok Runaway. First, did you install a custom recovery? Or do you still have stock recovery?

You did stay away from Rom Manager like in the PM, although Sellers got him to take it off there.

Which way did you do things?

And last of all, Don't worry, this phone is unbrickable. Especially with what Sammyz made for us. ;)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
^Awesome first post.

Ok Runaway. First, did you install a custom recovery? Or do you still have stock recovery?

You did stay away from Rom Manager like in the PM, although Sellers got him to take it off there.

Which way did you do things?

And last of all, Don't worry, this phone is unbrickable. Especially with what Sammyz made for us. ;)

It want just me, it was a combined effort of drew, tvall, rukin5197 and possibly a couple of others.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well, I forgot I wasn't supposed to Factory Reset & I did...Oopsie. Looks I am gonna have to get a new phone? Because it won't leave the menu & adamhos81 helped me, he knows what all I downloaded, I can't remember what all I dl'ed.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I forgot I wasn't supposed to Factory Reset & I did...Oopsie. Looks I am gonna have to get a new phone? Because it won't leave the menu & adamhos81 helped me, he knows what all I downloaded, I can't remember what all I dl'ed.

No need to get a new phone. Remember. Unbreakable phone. You'll be fixed in no time. PM me back, I'm sure I can provide some help.