[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't use EXT. Maybe I have to remove the EXT script. Or most likely reduce size. The Ron alone is 111mb. I might remove all ringtones and Notifications and say put them on the SD card.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't use EXT. Maybe I have to remove the EXT script. Or most likely reduce size. The Ron alone is 111mb. I might remove all ringtones and Notifications and say put them on the SD card.

If your using alpha19 as a base (and I hope you are), the app2sd script has been giving some people problems. After you flash you have to exit the setup and select the option under performance, a2sd settings in order to get it to work. I don't think getting rid of the script will save you any space, though.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hehe. I DON'T use EXT,.or whatever its called. App2SD? I use whatever memory the phone has.

I'll take another attempt tomorrow. Today's attempt failed. :(

CSOS

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I got it to work also, using Link2SD.
I also use All in one Toolbox, for clean up and their tools "recommended"
Titanium shows the REAL size of the APP storage "MUST HAVE".

Total installed APPS "System & USER" = 75
This is a test setup . works but it is sluggish at times.I run anti mailware AV and Air Push "AD detector etc.
I like this ROM , however I change a lot.

{Point is, the tools above made it work.

Just noticed, i needed to install youtube.running now on 5% space left.

The only problem, that I have and for me it's a deal breaker unfortunately, is the :'( camera function. :'(

Last edited:

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
hmm. Gingersnaps working wonders with S2E, even though on other roms its caused problems. Moved all the apps to the sd card, left app data and davik on the internal (alot like cron's A2sd++ script).

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Which way did you port it?

I use TheKraven's CM9 as a base.(permission granted). With the fully working porting I do, it doesn't boot because ICS is to large at this point. 111MB

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
My one v was stolen and had to go back toy op v which is missing an sd card but once i get one ill be flashing this. Looks great

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Damn. Hope you reported them to Virgin so they can't get any use out of it. Sorry to hear that.

I put in a police report they said to wait 24 hours so they can try to track it via gps. I waited then just switched my account back to my optimus. And thank you

Honestly i think the worst part is they got my laptop too with 4 websites data i was working on.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Not to hijack this thread but did you try remotely installing Plan B? It's in the Play store and can help you try to locate your phone after it's been stolen, as long as it's on and has a data connection (and they haven't cleared your Google account).

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Try this font folder from alpha17g. It saves around 5 MB. Just swap out the font folder for this one. Only downside with the smaller droidsansfallback is that it cut chinese and japanese characters.

Attachments

• fonts.zip
    1 MB · Views: 1

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Which way did you port it?

I use TheKraven's CM9 as a base.(permission granted). With the fully working porting I do, it doesn't boot because ICS is to large at this point. 111MB

It was bobs cm9, which I got denied permissions... something about bobs cm9 + icysnap 1.3 works soooo good.... (almost like its meant to be together)
On another note, was compiling bobz cm9 myself.. but I'm stuck on the camera not compiling right.