VM670 Stuck in LG screen loop

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I flashed a GB rom it said it was successful, so i went to reboot device now and its stuck in a lg loop screen and i cant get out of it. :mad: I have tried everything, and no i dont have a back up for it or anything. i hit the factory reset button and got stuck in Clockwork mod recovery. So now how do i get out and get it fixed im a noob at this.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
You need to flash xonia or cot recovery...and find the boot loop fix

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you get into recovery by turning the phone off, then holding volume down, home, and power?

Btw, no need to start multiple threads. I just realized I was helping the same person twice. :)

Last edited:

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Great! You can download the .zip file for cannibal open touch or xonia, put it on your sd card, and flash it through your current recovery. If you search the ov root, roms and hacks forum, they should be easy enough to find. Then reboot to your new recovery and find and select the option that says "fix bootloop." Then install your new rom and gapps and reboot.

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok found the zip for the xonia and went to install from zip>then it installed and went to rebooting then went to battery too low. I let it charged for a little bit then tried to restart(power button) gave me the installing then rebooting now back to battery screen where its charging. Even tried holding home+volume down+power to reboot into recovery gives me the same result. Rebooting then too the battery screen. So what should i do know? Let it charge?

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah
With the charger pluged in it wont turn on
Unplug then start then you can plug back in

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member