Hey all,

I just moved to the Optimus Elite so I will not be needing my Optimus V any longer.

I'm passing it on to my father and need to reset it to a stock ROM as if it was opened from the package.

I'm sure it's quite simple and easy, just quite busy as I just came back from vacation and need someone to link me or perhaps give me the needed ROM and images.

Much appreciated.

(Note: No need to do the recovery, just want a stock ROM so there are no bugs or issues related to custom ROMs.)
    11-26-2012 12:06 AM
    I know there are methods to return to stock using LG propitiatory applications, as well as a stock ROM zip file floating around somewhere, however, it may just be easier on you to flash Harmonia 1.87, which is basically a stock experience, and includes the activate app, and be done with it.

Here is the return to stock thread, use the second set of instructions in the first post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...-easy-kdz.html

Here is the thread for Harmonia 1.87: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...-12june12.html
    zedorda likes this.
    11-26-2012 01:59 PM
    Yes I would also vote for the Harmonia 1.87 route since there are bug fixes that stock is missing plus no bloat.
    11-27-2012 03:07 AM