[ROM][PRE-ALPHA][PREVIEW]CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Optimus V![4.2.1]

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
***DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AFTER FLASHING, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! DISCLAIMER***
So guys, I did it, with the help of bytecode and rashed.

PROGRESS WILL BE SLOW! Im working all week this week, and im doing a bringup of the p500 device files. Im hoping that may fix some issues, but it could cause issues too.

WORKING
-It boots

NOT WORKING
-everything, this is a preview.

DOWNLOAD: cm-10.1-20121224-UNOFFICIAL-VM670-slim.zip

GAPPS DO NOT FIT, AND LIKELY NEVER WILL!!! THIS IS AN EXTREMELY ALPHA BUILD!!! I wanted to give you guys a christmas present :)

MAJOR THANKS TOO:
*ByteCode- for helping me with boot and being one of the main contributors of androidarmv6
*rashed- for helping me with boot and being one of the main contributors of androidarmv6
*BobZhome- For the kernel, and for being an awesome developer for the OV, and helping me through some issues with other ROMs
*tdm- He taught me how to fix a lot of different errors, I cant thank you enough man.
*blarf- for the IHO project
*JerryScript- for getting me started.
*CyanogenMod- no need for description.

SCREENSHOTS AND CHANGELOGS WILL BE IN 2nd POST!

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
sellers, you are now going to be an optimus legend. right up there with bobz and the others. this is truly an amazing sight to behold. :)

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Why in general, and not in ROMs section? Who cares though, flashing tomorrow. Awesome Christmas present!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Why in general, and not in ROMs section? Who cares though, flashing tomorrow. Awesome Christmas present!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk?

It was my bad, I posted on the wrong section. I already reported the thread to be moved. Merry Christmas to you too :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So I just restored my nand I was on this rom for like 30 minutes and wow you actually did it, that is awesome!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So I just restored my nand I was on this rom for like 30 minutes and wow you actually did it, that is awesome!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Wifi is first on my priority list, as I only use my ov as a WiFi device

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Any of you see the Kraven's build? Wifi is working, Play Store works too. Camera and radio do not work yet though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2