I've been wondering...

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
How well does the PAC ROM work on the OV. I've been wanting to switch to it but last I knew, the thread doesn't tell me what exactly works and doesn't work for the latest update. Thanks in advance for the answers.

This is a tagline, not a signature.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
How well does the PAC ROM work on the OV. I've been wanting to switch to it but last I knew, the thread doesn't tell me what exactly works and doesn't work for the latest update. Thanks in advance for the answers.

This is a tagline, not a signature.

I've been on it for ohh, a week probably... not a lot that's not working with the virgin fix. Mms works, data and wifi work. I don't use Bluetooth but have read it's not working. YouTube works. Umm not sure what else to mention it's definitely worth trying out!

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
+1 to all that. I like that I can overclock it almost as well as a GB ROM. I could never do that with any of the ICS or other jb ROMs.

Also, so many settings to play with.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I must say, its my favorite rom and my daily (and has been for over a month)... Even if it wont be updated anymore... :/

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae