I know, there are many threads for this same problem. There are wild solutions, logical solutions and no solutions. I've tried all that I could find and it's still not working.

The phone: LG Optimus V, about 2 years old, I suppose. Rooted and running Harmonia 1.8. I have a 16GB SD Card with about 7GB free and there's 67MB free on the phone.

I've tried multiple cables on multiple PCs (all running Windows 7) and they all do the same thing.....nothing - except charge the battery. I've tried it with debugging turned both on and off.
    I don't get a sound notification in Windows, the phone doesn't show up as a drive. I don't get the option to connect in the phone's notification bar.

This used to work, though I can't say when it stopped since I don't sync that often - but it had to have been in the last 2 months.
    The phone has been dropped in water 2x in the past year, but after drying it off, I've never had any syncing or other problems before.
    The phone seems to still work fine otherwise (other than it being pretty slow with all my 138 apps on it)

I know, it's time to upgrade to a better/faster phone, but I'm still on the $25/mo VM plan and am reluctant to give that up.

Any other suggestions?
    05-30-2013 08:54 PM
    As fast as you can, turn debugging off then back on.

Computer on, phone off. Turn phone on.

Phone on, computer off. Turn computer on.

Uninstall LG USB drivers and reinstall. Reboot computer after installation, with phone plugged in during reboot.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-30-2013 10:16 PM